Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2017, 02:37 AM   #1
imhardnow

Smile Watching a milfs house

Will be looking after a house for a milf while she and her husband are away on work. I will be all alone and know Im going to be horny. Last time I was there I saw she had a dildo and a lot of sexy panties. There are windows that lead to a busy street. I would really like to use things around the house to help my fun. I also want to cum over things there. I can drive around also. Please help me. I will be keeping you up to date as I do the tasks and if you want I could even send pictures when I can.

My limits are

ass play, masturbation, panties, cross-dressing, semi public, edging, cumming, video chat,

dislikes:
pain, extremely messy, animals, chemical, permanent damage, scat

Last edited by imhardnow; 01-03-2017 at 02:51 AM.
imhardnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 03:19 AM   #2
pohu

Well get some condoms for the dildo and put them on with your mouth. Find the hottest pair of panties in her house and put them on dig to the bottom of the drawer and find a pair to sniff and use as a cum rag and, put one of her bras on if you want to. Start sucking/deepthroating the dildo and use slobber as lube for your ass which you will start playing with. Lube up your cock and start playing with yourself on her bed with the dildo still in. As you're about to cum go to the public window and cum over her panties then sucking the cum up when you're done.
pohu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 03:37 AM   #3
imhardnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by pohu View Post
Well get some condoms for the dildo and put them on with your mouth. Find the hottest pair of panties in her house and put them on dig to the bottom of the drawer and find a pair to sniff and use as a cum rag and, put one of her bras on if you want to. Start sucking/deepthroating the dildo and use slobber as lube for your ass which you will start playing with. Lube up your cock and start playing with yourself on her bed with the dildo still in. As you're about to cum go to the public window and cum over her panties then sucking the cum up when you're done.
Wow great thank you so much. I will definitely do that. Please send more I have several days and nothing to do. What should I do with the panties after I have sucked the cum off of them?

Last edited by imhardnow; 01-03-2017 at 03:40 AM.
Old 01-03-2017, 09:33 AM   #4
pariahlord

I think you should post an album with all of this milfs sexiest panries and bras. Her toys too. And if you dare then model some of the bras and panties for us.

Kik: harbingerlord01

I enjoy being naked in public places. Dont want to be caught.

PM me dares and if you give a kik ill send you proof of completion... Starting to think i like humiliation!

No mess stuff. PM or KIK me for any dares/requests.
pariahlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 11:41 AM   #5
imhardnow

Alright I can do that! But I do need the dares to be able to post back.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum dare masturbation, masturbating, milf, panties, public