Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-28-2016, 05:35 PM   #1
Govan

Default A young mans journey

Disclaimer
I will take my time with this one. It will be a slow paste und probably quite some dialogue, let me know what you think about it.

This story is fiction. It is based on some daydreams about an journey I will do in a half year. I will walk with a big backpack from my home village towards Athen, the ancient city of philosophy. That is about 3 Megameter (3.000.000 meter) and I hope to meet a lot of interesting people.. and survive.

Prologue
I just swallowed the last bit of my food as I looked up and in the smiling face of the women leaning against the fridge across the kitchen.
She was about 30 years old, 10 years older than i was, and in a good shape. Not her tight dark blue dress revealing just enough skin to get a young mans fantasy going caught my attention. It did before and it would do later, but
in right now it was her smile and this warm and caring look in her eyes. I felt home even though I had just been in this apartment for one and half an hour.

"You want some more, boy?" she asked and I shook my head. I would have loved to, but I just could not. During the last weeks on my journey, I have not had such good food even once. That is one of the few downsides of traveling with a backpack and without much money. On the other hand, I get to know a lot of interesting people.. "No.." I finally answered "Thank you so much for everything. That was delicious and the shower more than necessary." I sat there in a super comfortable bathrobe that was not mine, so much better than my tent. "You still havenīt told me, how I could make up for everything" Everytime someone gave me food or a warm place to sleep or just some of their time, I offered them to help with some work in return. I did not care what that was as long as I could be helpful and I had told her exactly that like I told everyone else. But she kept insisting "Letīs get you some food first, boy." until now, she just smiled for a while and I started to wonder why she always called me "boy" even though I told her my name.
"How much do you know about BDSM?"
Govan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk