Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-27-2016, 01:11 PM   #1
Perditio

Magnet Diaper Dare -Public Mess

I have adult diapers, booster pads, a couple laxatives, plastic pants and many suppositories. Plz dare me to do something in a public place that puts me at risk of being discovered (E.g. Library Mess).

Can't wait to try some good dares

PS. I am in college also atm, so i could do a couple less epic in ppls face dares, for example holding a suppository during a lesson or wear multiple diapers really thick with boosters to last all day through lectures. Or even just mess myself while eating lunch with ppl.
Limits: Family and Friends exposure

Inventory: Adult diapers, plastic pants, laxatives, suppositories

21 Male, Currently Studying

If you have a great idea that i havent specifically listed say it anyway, for example i have never tried enema's but am willing to try it out.

Last edited by Perditio; 11-30-2016 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Additions
Perditio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:16 PM   #2
CanadianSwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perditio View Post
I have adult diapers, booster pads, a couple laxatives, plastic pants and many suppositories. Plz dare me to do something in a public place that puts me at risk of being discovered (E.g. Library Mess).

Can't wait to try some good dares

insert a suppository, put on two diapers, two booster pads and the plastic pants. go to the store and mess your diaper while buying more. Make sure to bend over and look at the bottom shelf so your diaper peeks out.

If anyone asks you have to say the diapers are for yourself.

Limits: public, permanent, blood, scat, urine, animals, anything that can endanger my job

Own: a full wardrobe of women's clothes (of course) and willing to buy more for dares, a small pink butt plug, diapers, plastic pants, soother.

will get KIK for the right slave or Domme
CanadianSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, laxatives, public, suppositories