Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-25-2010, 03:01 PM   #1
Jelbo

Wink I've Been Naughty :(

My boyfriend dared me to post a kinky thread requesting punishments he can give me for being a bad girl.

Basically, we've been doing a series of challenges for rewards, and I've been giving him lots revolving around erections and edging, and not allowing him to orgasm. So he wants me to pay... and pay BIG time.

I'm always teasing him sexually, and he does the same, though its not as naughty as mine, so really, he wants revenge. We're both virgins and we don't do anal, so punishments as such would be pointless... He'd likely agree to anything to punish me for being bad...

We're into things like bondage, rough play, dominance, etc. Tell him how to punish his naughty girl.
Jelbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 06:11 AM   #2
slaveblondie

I'm really surprised that no one has written on this thread. Most of the people on here love punishing naughty girls haha.

Okay so you've been teasing him... He gets to tease you, for as long as he wants. But it has to be constant. So like he can't tease you whenever he wants forever, he would have to tease you for say 6 hours in a row, and if he then stops then the punishment is over.

Have fun :P x

Limits:
blood, scat, pee, messy, public, family and friends, illegal, pictures of me, outside

Bondage, tease and denial, light pain, lifestyle rules, general control (food, furniture, bathroom, time etc),

Dislikes:
cold showers, complicated dares/tasks, really long corner time, harsh pain, clothing control, obnoxious or rude people haha
slaveblondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:32 AM   #3
Jelbo

Wink

[QUOTE=slaveblondie;251782] Okay so you've been teasing him... He gets to tease you, for as long as he wants. But it has to be constant. QUOTE]

Any examples? He doesn't know how to tease me that well. Here's one thing I did for a comparison:
I made him edge 3 times then allowed him to orgasm. For the next 4 days, I didn't let him orgasm, but edge about 6 times over the 4 days, as well as loads of other kinky things like self-bondage, etc. :P

...Yeah, I've been mean ^^
Jelbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kinky, punishment naughty girl, punishments