Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-10-2016, 02:43 PM   #1
beccabunny17

Female Punishment

After my recent poll the people have decided I should be punished so any suggestions pm me or post them here. Thank you for punishing the naughty little piggy
beccabunny17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 02:48 PM   #2
Arawen
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Either looking at shit memes or where you left me. Or both!

Stuff your panties inside your pussy while you go out, wear no other panties. edge at least twice while out, then wear the panties home, then suck the juices off them x
SKATER , SLUT, DEGRADE ME

links if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes and limits:
Because 500 char isnt enough

Pm me here x :
PM Dares

Gimee a rule? :
Your rules know what i do in the dark <- A fresh start cause work

Blooooog :
blogs n stuff
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 03:50 PM   #3
bubba51
gD king

Gag yourself with your panties while using another pair to give yourself a bra connection wegie while wearing a dress. Keep the wedgie in for 12 hours

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 04:05 PM   #4
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Wear only a coat (no underwear!) and shoes and go for a 15mins walk.
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 12:10 AM   #5
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

do the pepsilg dare (above) but without shoes, so barefoot.

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 12:47 AM   #6
the_diapered_nerd
Account Banned

Default sorry it long ps the dare will probbaly take a couple hours so d

wet a diaper till it leaks then wait half an hour after half an hour slit the waterproof line and put another diaper on top after you've done that go to the mall with some spare diapers (supplies if you want or none for a tougher challenge) you have to soak your other diaper(you should be wearing 2) until it leaks a little (spare clothes like the supplies there recommended but are not required) after your diaper leaks walk though the mall (with your wet pants(or whatever your wearing) to the bathroom take off your 2 soaked diapers then double diaper up and walk around the mall until your diaper is soaked you cant change until you flash somebody so they can see you soaked diaper (not required though) once you have do this can can go get changed into 4 diapers (2 if your diapers are thick, thinner diapers make this challenge easier though) and go to a store and ask an employee at the store to help you find diapers (only buy some if you want to) and look at the the opposite gender (this works the best with goodnites) and say you like them how much are they after they respond say way to expensive after you have walked away from the diaper isle and walk back and put them back, before you can leave the mall mess your diaper atleast on and make your first diaper leak
the_diapered_nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 01:04 AM   #7
beccabunny17

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_diapered_nerd View Post
wet a diaper till it leaks then wait half an hour after half an hour slit the waterproof line and put another diaper on top after you've done that go to the mall with some spare diapers (supplies if you want or none for a tougher challenge) you have to soak your other diaper(you should be wearing 2) until it leaks a little (spare clothes like the supplies there recommended but are not required) after your diaper leaks walk though the mall (with your wet pants(or whatever your wearing) to the bathroom take off your 2 soaked diapers then double diaper up and walk around the mall until your diaper is soaked you cant change until you flash somebody so they can see you soaked diaper (not required though) once you have do this can can go get changed into 4 diapers (2 if your diapers are thick, thinner diapers make this challenge easier though) and go to a store and ask an employee at the store to help you find diapers (only buy some if you want to) and look at the the opposite gender (this works the best with goodnites) and say you like them how much are they after they respond say way to expensive after you have walked away from the diaper isle and walk back and put them back, before you can leave the mall mess your diaper atleast on and make your first diaper leak

Pee and scat are in my limits so I will not be doing this
beccabunny17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 09:59 AM   #8
Jack Black

Pick a dice dare of your choice and a dare that seems fit for a punishment from the dare section do them this weekend and report here in detail. That means at leat 30 lines for each dare.

Your Punischment is writing not doing dares
Jack Black is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naughty girl punishment, pig slut, punishment, teen