Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-06-2016, 05:10 PM   #1
holdmedown

Default Tit and Clit Control - Winner Takes All

Sorry y'all - I'm done for good. Xoxo
To be honest, this site is a waste of time. I'm sure each and every one of y'all is an incredible person and I know you make your own beautiful impact in this world. I just hope you each find a way to escape this because you are more than psychotic posts based on a sick lust rather than anything substantial. You are enough and you are loved and you are worth so much more than you know. Peace out. Xoxo. <3

Last edited by holdmedown; 11-07-2016 at 11:57 AM.
holdmedown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 04:14 AM   #2
bdsm2014
getDare Sweetheart

Not really sure what to deduce from your signature, but let me get you started:

Hot sauce on your clit, now do push-ups with two ice cold water bowls directly under your tits so that your tits go into it every time.

25 push-ups.
bdsm2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 07:15 AM   #3
MSTRmonk

without knowing anything, I don't know how big your tits are, or if you have any sex toys or anything to help with this so, stabbing in the dark here

If you have to wear a bra for support, cut the nipples out of a bra and wear it for a day, if you don't really need a bra, go braless for a day (if you are brave and really need a bra, go braless for a day)

for 10 minutes, wrap a rubber band around your nipples and 10 clothes pins on each tit

clothes pin on each of your pussy lips and if you can on your clit, 10 minutes also, then spank your pussy 50 times
MSTRmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 09:23 AM   #4
holdmedown

Bye y'all. Have nice lives.
To be honest, this site is a waste of time. I'm sure each and every one of y'all is an incredible person and I know you make your own beautiful impact in this world. I just hope you each find a way to escape this because you are more than psychotic posts based on a sick lust rather than anything substantial. You are enough and you are loved and you are worth so much more than you know. Peace out. Xoxo. <3

Last edited by holdmedown; 11-07-2016 at 11:58 AM.
holdmedown is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit dares, dares, nippledares