Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-09-2016, 09:20 AM   #1
omega-bitch

Bomb Full of Water dare (With Mods)

This dare contains enema, piss holding, exercise, and the very real possibility of having an accident~

Supplies
-Enema (The biggest that you can hold for an extended period of time)
-32oz of water (two 16oz water bottles)
Optional
-Butt plug
-Diaper

First thing you need to do is totally empty your bladder so you no longer have to pee at all.
Then, drink a glass of water (6oz).
Next, take your enema, fast, within 10 minutes of drinking the water. If you're wearing a buttplug or diaper put that on/in now. Immediately after drink about 6oz.
Wait 15 minutes, then do 10 situps. Drink. If in a diaper, piss for 5 seconds in it and then stop the flow
After another 30 minutes, do 25 jumping jacks. Wait 10 minutes then drink.
Press on your bladder for 10 seconds. If you're wearing a plug, squeeze around it for 10 seconds while doing the bladder press
Drink after 15 minutes
Wait 10, do 20 more situps, then drink the last 6oz
After 30 more minutes, you may release both
*If using a plug, release your piss first, wait five more minutes, then release the enema
**If using a diaper, release both in the diaper, wear for 5 minutes, then you may take it off

END GOAL: Drink 48oz, and hold your piss and enema for 2 hours

IF YOU FAIL: If you cannot hold the ENEMA, you must do a soapy enema that is bigger than what you normally take and spank yourself 10 times for every minute you didn't hold it
If you cannot hold your PISS you must piss your clothes and wear them for 10 minutes (or until they're dry). Spank yourself 10 times for every minute you couldn't hold it while still in wet clothes

I WILL MODIFY ANY PART TO FIT LIMITS, JUST ASK
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
Limit: Poop, chastity, face pics, vid, needles, bondage, animals
No toys, basic household objects
Send PM "Hold it" and I will not piss for 1 hour
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test

Last edited by omega-bitch; 09-09-2016 at 11:46 AM.
omega-bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 09:57 AM   #2
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega-bitch View Post
This dare contains enema, piss holding, ...

END GOAL: Drink 48oz, and hold your piss and enema for 2 hours
-I know it sounds strange, but drinking too much water too quickly can actually kill you!

http://scienceblogs.com/speakeasysci...dose-of-water/

I depends on your body weight and other things, but yes, people have been water poisoned drinking when not thirsty as a punishment or in competitions (ex: radio station contest called “Hold your wee for a Wii”), so maybe you should go for a little less water, like 32oz, when doing this dare, not to risk any bodily damage. If you get a sudden headache, it is a warning of water poisoning.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 11:44 AM   #3
omega-bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
-I know it sounds strange, but drinking too much water too quickly can actually kill you!

http://scienceblogs.com/speakeasysci...dose-of-water/

I depends on your body weight and other things, but yes, people have been water poisoned drinking when not thirsty as a punishment or in competitions (ex: radio station contest called “Hold your wee for a Wii”), so maybe you should go for a little less water, like 32oz, when doing this dare, not to risk any bodily damage. If you get a sudden headache, it is a warning of water poisoning.
Ah I didnt think that was nearly enough to be dangerous, but for safety's sake I'll go ahead and take it down some!
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
Limit: Poop, chastity, face pics, vid, needles, bondage, animals
No toys, basic household objects
Send PM "Hold it" and I will not piss for 1 hour
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
omega-bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:49 AM   #4
wolfje

What if I have a plug and a diaper and I can not choose?

Dislikes: heavy public, wedgie

Limit: Heavy pain, revealing public (mall and stuff), family, long chaisty

Equipment: Inflatable dildo and plug, enema equipment, chaisty, bunch of x-dress cloths.
wolfje is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, enema, exercise, piss holding, plug