Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-11-2016, 11:10 PM   #46
bleonav06
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by levu View Post
understanding it from a clinical scientific perspective sure but I still cannot wrap my head around it... as someone who detests pain to an extreme
just imagine that every time you got a spanking you got releases of dopamine and serotonin in your brain. (those are chemicals that make you happy.)

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
bleonav06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:15 PM   #47
Maximus11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Post
I have heard this as well, although I cannot confirm anything about that. Also it is not about the relation in distance because every person's brain is mapped slightly differently but rather about the neurons in the brain and how they fire.
Yeah I'm no neuroscientist. So I have no if the theory is right or not. But I do suspect that all fetishes could be explained by biology or evolution if you had enough information. That is, I doubt they just occur randomly.

LOVES: Humiliation, forced feminisation, feet

Limits: scat, public, heavy pain, pictures
Maximus11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:20 PM   #48
bleonav06
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus11 View Post

Yeah I'm no neuroscientist. So I have no if the theory is right or not. But I do suspect that all fetishes could be explained by biology or evolution if you had enough information. That is, I doubt they just occur randomly.
well evolution is random changes that occur due to mutation in dna, so your argument just unraveled itself.

I think it occurs due to experimentation and that more will occur now that the internet is around and video sharing is so common I think that more will start to pop up

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
The following user says Thank You to bleonav06 for this post:
Old 10-12-2016, 08:08 AM   #49
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

I personally think it also has to do alot with what happend to you in live which can explain some of the fetishes around. As it is kind of hard to explain some things on a biological way. I mean like my dad and mom would both have to have some kind of "genes" which both had to be recessive and give them to me. But its not really like that, because thats not how biology works xD. I don't know how to explain a fetish but well, i wont even try xD.
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 03:00 PM   #50
Maximus11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarkoe View Post
I personally think it also has to do alot with what happend to you in live which can explain some of the fetishes around. As it is kind of hard to explain some things on a biological way. I mean like my dad and mom would both have to have some kind of "genes" which both had to be recessive and give them to me. But its not really like that, because thats not how biology works xD. I don't know how to explain a fetish but well, i wont even try xD.
Yeah I agree that fetishes are possibly one of the hardest aspects of human psychology to explain. But they are so varied and some of them are so bizarre that it's hard not to be curious about their cause.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:59 PM   #51
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

There was this one thing called 'snot fetish' where basically.. well you can guess; snot directly into somebody else's mouth..can't really come to terms with the sexual part of it

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 10:19 PM   #52
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
There was this one thing called 'snot fetish' where basically.. well you can guess; snot directly into somebody else's mouth..can't really come to terms with the sexual part of it
Oh good god, that is just gross

I think I'd have that and anything else gross on my list of things I don't understand

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 11:01 PM   #53
Maximus11

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post

I think I'd have that and anything else gross on my list of things I don't understand
But gross is definitely in the eye of the beholder. For example your foot fetish would be considered gross to some (not me though, I love feet ).

I guess rationally and objectively we have to accept that no fetish is more or less acceptable than any other fetish, regardless of the subjective personal revulsion we may feel for some of them. The only proviso being that they only involve consenting adults.

Old 10-12-2016, 11:54 PM   #54
bleonav06
Account Banned

Quote:
But gross is definitely in the eye of the beholder. For example your foot fetish would be considered gross to some (not me though, I love feet ).

I guess rationally and objectively we have to accept that no fetish is more or less acceptable than any other fetish, regardless of the subjective personal revulsion we may feel for some of them. The only proviso being that they only involve consenting adults.
Be careful about that. There are some people with fucked up fetishes. Necrophilia for example.

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Old 10-13-2016, 09:18 AM   #55
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:

Well yes that is true, I think for the most part what I really mean is messy.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 09:39 AM   #56
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post

I know..no offence to anybody who does like it..but it really makes me wanna puke just watching ����

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 10-13-2016, 09:40 AM   #57
piesocial

Some femdom I don't understand where the point seems to be just to treat the guy badly, like step on him. But nothing sexual is involved, or anything sexual is completely off limits. They yell at him and that's pretty much it.

I think it has something to do with being unworthy of the girl, but nobody needs bdsm for that. There's plenty of girls like that for everybody.

Limits: Bi, blood, scat, diapers, permanent, illegal, financial.
piesocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 09:41 AM   #58
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Quote:

True; but I feel it isn't wrong to hold any fetish in your personal gross list as long as you don't publicly offend someone? Stressing on the Right to Opinion..

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!

Advertisements
Kink Talk