Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-28-2016, 11:51 AM   #1
kinkysubguy

Default late night dare ideas

kinda kinky male (gay) sub here, looking for ideas of what to at night.... willing to consider all ideas, but especially interested in streaking, cbt, anal play, edging, and any combination of the former; looking to do these dares on rare nights apart from my BF, and looking for a way to have fun without being unfaithful.

i have cock rings, ball stretchers (parachute and other types), nipple clamps, chastity cage, portable Zeus electro box with buttplug or pads. feel free to pvt message me for any details you want.

looking forward to hearing your suggestion(s)! will provide full reports on anything i can do. streaking has to be somewhat limited, as i don't want to be arrested.

Last edited by kinkysubguy; 08-28-2016 at 12:18 PM.
kinkysubguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 12:01 PM   #2
DemonDare

Why don't you have a go at Bandana's The Ultimate Scavenger Hunt
DemonDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 12:18 PM   #3
Dracnoff

So, for this dare you need 3 plastic bags that look the same. Put your butt plug (and lube) in the first one, a ball stretcher in the second one and nipple clamps in the third one.

Now go to a remote place of your choice with your chastity cage in your hand with your key ready. Stand in the middle of an open area, get naked and put on your chastity cage. Now put the key into the bag with the nipple clamps.
Close your eyes and start turning around quickly. Count to 5 and throw the first bag, keep turning and throw the next after another 3 seconds and the last one after another 3.

Now you will have to run to one bag on the floor. Grab it and run back to your clothes. Now open it and do the following:

-If it's the buttplug: Get on your knees, lube it up and insert it. Crawl to one of the remaining plastic bags and back to your clothes without grabbing it, then continue with the game and keep the plug inside.

-If it's the ball stretcher: Put it on and punch your balls 5 times. Continue with the game.

-If it's the key with the clamps: Put the clamps on and unlock the cage. Edge once.

Now this would be over too soon if you got the keys on your first try, so once you get your keys, you will have to edge twice in front of each remaining bag, then put the bag back to your clothes.
Once you got all the bags back safely with your clothes, edge once before putting each article of clothing back on. (So edge, underwear on. Edge, pants on. Edge, shirt on)
Once you're fully clothed and probably horny, you may go home where you may cum however you want to, or do it there if you want.

I hope this works for you or you can adapt it to work. Enjoy
Limits face, torture, blackmail, piss/scat, crossdressing, public, illegal, family/friends, diapers

Click HERE if you want to explore your limits. Talk HERE about it

21/M
Dracnoff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dracnoff for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, gay, streak, streaking, sub male