Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-23-2016, 01:58 PM   #1
Nightlight

Wink How would you tease me? 21/F (18+)

It's very rare that I go searching for a tease, but tonight, I'm in the mood for some fun fantasy and tantalizing what-ifs. I wanna know what your idea of a fun tease to deliver, either a slow climb to orgasm or a denial, would be.

So the question to answer here is: if presented with the opportunity, how would you tease me, either physically or over GetDare? What would you have me do or do to me? Would you let me orgasm or no?

Brownie points for the best fantasies and ideas!
Old 08-23-2016, 02:57 PM   #2
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I hope you can forgive the lack of creativity, but this is the type of fantasy I love a sybian for.
I imagine sitting you down on one, binding you so you can't get up, and spending and hour, or two, or three, bringing you to the brink of orgasm, before shutting down the machine, denying you until you come back down, before cranking it up again, to tease you more.

After several hours of that, I would a guy the machine down, and after you calmed down, give you a choice:
Do you want one pathetic, ruined orgasm at low power, with the machine killed just as you fun, for minimal release?
Or would you like me to set the machine to about 40% power, and leave you there for the night as I go to bed?
Old 08-23-2016, 03:21 PM   #3
Allykat

I would order pizza and not let you have any!

Likes, dislikes and limits
Allykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 01:34 PM   #4
Nightlight

@ksoma: Hmmm! That IS a tricky decision, but such a cruel tease. XD In the end, I'd probably end up choosing the former and just humping for anything extra, if I could manage. I have a low pain tolerance, so being on a sybian while post-cum sensitive for several hours would be unbearable.

@Allykat: THE ULTIMATE CRUELTY. (gave me a good laugh, though. Didn't expect lighthearted stuff on a 18+ thread, so, brownie points for making me smile.)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm control, orgasm denial, teasing