Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-10-2016, 11:31 PM   #1
KateNessa

Female Make me regret this thread 18f

Im accepting all dares except ones that include pictures, family members, and any sort of permanent effects/body mods. Besides those, do whatever you want, make your bitch, and make me regret your thread. Leave your kik in your post and ill send you a report on it. Also for the record I want at least a few hidden public tasks, and im currently attending school for one last semester (long story.). Give me the best of the worst, people! Make me regret posting this!

Likes: moderate pain, Urethral insertion, Anal, oral, poo and pee, semi-public, public bathrooms, exhibition, humiliation, bondage, BDSM, bathroom and clothes control, sleep tasks, hidden public.

Dislikes: Severe pain, Rough anal, Heavy Piss, toothpaste/hotsauce, needles, public, blackmail.

Limits: Face pics, Friends and family, anything dangerous or out of common sense, money, blackmail or total submission.
KateNessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:05 AM   #2
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

These are seperate tasks, do as many as you dare!

- the biggest thing I can insert into my urethra is 9". Try and match me! For every inch short, you must pull it all the WA out and put it all the way in again five times.

- take as many clothespins as you dare and place them on your body. Focus on your nipples and genitals mostly. Find a corner and kneel in it. For every edge, remove one clothespins. Remain in the corner till they are all gone.

- go grocery shopping without underwear or a tshirt. Must wear jumper/outdoor jacket. Put clothespins on each nipple. Keep them there until you have done your shopping, where you may replace them somewhere else on your body. Before you get home, visit a local toilet, where you must place something into your ass without the use of a stall.

Hope these are good for you. Message me on kik at darkside940
Old 08-11-2016, 07:26 PM   #3
KateNessa

Oh wow, no other replies?

Likes: moderate pain, Urethral insertion, Anal, oral, poo and pee, semi-public, public bathrooms, exhibition, humiliation, bondage, BDSM, bathroom and clothes control, sleep tasks, hidden public.

Dislikes: Severe pain, Rough anal, Heavy Piss, toothpaste/hotsauce, needles, public, blackmail.

Limits: Face pics, Friends and family, anything dangerous or out of common sense, money, blackmail or total submission.
Old 08-11-2016, 07:39 PM   #4
CampingFun19
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 2 liters of water and sit in a chair with a pair of panties on and tie your body arms and legs/feet to the chair. You can only get up if you have an accident.
My Breast are 32C. My weight is 168 and height is 5'6. I have brown hair and eyes. My hair is too my shoulders.
CampingFun19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 07:40 PM   #5
brazilian
getDare Sweetheart

Call me in kik:braziliangu
Old 08-11-2016, 08:18 PM   #6
Likeabosslip
getDare Sweetheart

get naked, turn the lights on in your room and open the window. Roll 3 dice and multiply them together. That's how many seconds you should stand in front of the window with a blindfold on. Some things to make it more exciting: tie up your wrists and/or ankles, place a camera in front of the window so that you can watch over the video to see if anyone has seen you.

Kik: likeabosslip

Likes: spankings, light self bondage, anal, pain, light cbt, pet play, light exhibitionism
Dislikes: lots of edges, extreme pain
Limits: scat, family, extreme-public, permanent, illegal, chastity, photos(maybe), videos, body writing
Toys: household items

likeabosslip is exposed!
Likeabosslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 09:10 PM   #7
KateNessa

Red face

Im getting ready for campingfuns dare now

Old 08-12-2016, 09:48 AM   #8
JGVBjj
getDare Sweetheart

Is this still going on because I dare you to put on a diaper take a laxative put on pants over the diaper then go out in public until the laxative kicks in also I don't have kik bit if you want you can email me your reports

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

I'm back now I guess. Quite strange how cyclical time is.
JGVBjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 02:35 PM   #9
Babynate32

I want you to put a skirt on and some panties and drink a couple bottles of water, go to a public place and piss your panties make sure when you are done to take lots of escalators and stairs kik natelee32

Kinks: sissification, bdsm, anal, chastity, diapers, pic proof, shopping

Limits: family, feet, blood, scat/pissplay (unless diapered), penis insertions
Babynate32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 02:38 PM   #10
Diegoo

I dare you to when you go pee, you wait for 3 seconds then u have to pull your panties up. Kik is diegoo1993

kik: diegoo1993

Likes: Edging, Following rules, cumming, teasing, orgasm denial, alcohol,oral,slavery

Limits: public, permanent, messy, extreme pain, Face pics, scat

PM DARES -http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79148
Diegoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme, nolimits, poo, public, scat