Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-26-2016, 03:01 PM   #1
Hasjtag

Default Holyday rules/tasks

For the next three weeks I will have vacation without many plans. This means I will be home a lot, often alone or with everyone else sleeping. I think this time is best spent for me serving all of you, and get some discipline.

Normally I don't do much productive on days at home. Often go to bed late, sleep all day and just mess around at home.

I think I need some rules and tasks to keep me busy and disciplined. In return I will write detailed reports and frequent updates.

I'm a rather skinny 20 year old boy.

Toys: chastity cage, buttplug, nylon catuit (open crotch), pantyhose and panties.

Likes: chastity, control, denial, bondage, anal, humiliation, some pain
Dislikes: very painful or long and boring
Limits: public, poo/pee and the usual stuff

Thanks for reading. Make me regret this!

Last edited by Hasjtag; 07-26-2016 at 03:07 PM.
Hasjtag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 03:22 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Let's start with ...

• Take the longest period of time you wore your chastity cage. Wear your chastity cage for this same length of time. If the longest period of time you wore your chastity cage is below five days, then double the length of time.

• Always wear a butt plug when you're sleeping, regardless of whether you want to take a quick nap or sleep at night in your bedroom. In other words, you're not allowed to sleep unless you have your butt plugged.

• Always wear your panties. However, you may not wear one pair of panties longer than 36 hours. So if you have only a few panties, you must either wash them more often or buy a few more.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 03:41 PM   #3
bamadude01
getDare Devil

sleep in your catsuit, and as Risky dictated, you must be plugged for this. Otherwise, when alone, you may only wear panties, no other clothing.
Old 07-26-2016, 03:56 PM   #4
Hasjtag

Thank you both!

I currently only have one pair of panties, but I will buy another pair soon then.

Sleeping with the buttplug in is going to be a problem I'm afraid. I just recently bought it and it's rather large. It starts to hurt a little bit after more than an hour, so I think it would be unwise to sleep in it.

For the other rules I am grateful and I will follow them the best I can. I already took off my clothes and was already wearing the chastity cage.

The longest I've had it on so far is only two days straight. That means it will be four days now.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
buttplug, catsuit, chastity, discipline