Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-17-2016, 04:57 PM   #1
Slave_18)

Smile Plan my day(s)

Hello all,

I will be house sitting/pet sitting for my friend and her roommate for a week and was hoping that some of you could help plan my day.

I want to be given rules, punishments, to be told when and how to sleep, what/how/when to eat, what/how/when to drink, how/when to go to the toilet, what to do, what to wear, etc.

It'd be cool if you guys could write some ideas down below with things and tasks filling my criteria, and then eventually, we can plan a day where I do give up a full 24 hours (or more, if you contact me privately) to do what is mentioned.

When I have enough content, I will eventually write out an hourly list of tasks and rules that I must complete for the entire 24 hours and then let you all know the day when I will be doing it. I will write up a full report as I go along, or after the 24 hours is complete, and post it in this thread. Those of you who have commented can make special requests for video clips and pictures.

Thank's in advance!
Slave_18) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 05:07 PM   #2
TheBoyWho

Set an alarm at 6 pm every morning and edge twice in front of an open window facing the street with your eyes closed/blindfolded do not open no matter what. If you cum you must cum out of the window.

every night right before you sleep, edge 5 times by humping the pillow you use to sleep on. If you cum, you must do it on the pillow, and sleep on that side.

At night you must also sleep totaly naked with no cover with your legs tied to each side of the bed, so they are spread.

Last edited by TheBoyWho; 07-17-2016 at 05:12 PM.
TheBoyWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 05:08 PM   #3
BoobieHunter

Spent every day a total of 30 minutes with nipple clamps. And report it with pictures.

: pain, nipple torture, cbt, dice games, online exposure, rubber bands, candle wax
: anal, ruined orgasms, toothpaste, cumplay, online cam
: face, blood, scat, public, crossdressing

PM DARES
PM EDGE and I will edge 5 times before I cum again.
CLIP and I'll clip my nipples for 20 minutes.

TOYS
Clover clamps, clothspins, suction cups, and rubber bands.

kik: BoobieHunter98
BoobieHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 05:46 PM   #4
Slave_18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWho View Post
Set an alarm at 6 pm every morning and edge twice in front of an open window facing the street with your eyes closed/blindfolded do not open no matter what. If you cum you must cum out of the window.

every night right before you sleep, edge 5 times by humping the pillow you use to sleep on. If you cum, you must do it on the pillow, and sleep on that side.

At night you must also sleep totaly naked with no cover with your legs tied to each side of the bed, so they are spread.
I'll be sure to add this to my list and let you know how it goes!
Old 07-17-2016, 05:46 PM   #5
Slave_18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobieHunter View Post
Spent every day a total of 30 minutes with nipple clamps. And report it with pictures.
Thanks for the idea, I'll PM you pics once I've done it

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, naked, skype, slave