Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-16-2016, 08:06 PM   #1
alicia14

Default Pokemon Go Bladder Challenge!

So I'm sure most of you have heard of Pokemon Go, and some of you may even have tried playing it. For those of you who don't know what it is, it is a mobile app game which allows you to catch virtual pokemon in the real world, which requires you to actually walk around or ride a bicycle or whatever to explore, catch pokemon and find items.

In my opinion it is a great new game because of the fact that it allows people to get exercise and physical activity in while also playing a game and enjoying themselves, but here, why not do everything at once? Drinking plenty of water, getting physical exercise, playing the game and of course, holding your bladder!

For those of you who have never played, download the app and get to at least level 5 and come back (should take less than a day), so you get an understanding of the game.

The Challenge
Essentially, you need to pretty much try to hold your bladder as much as you can while catching pokemon and completing objectives in order to be allowed to use the bathroom!

Before you start you will need:
Mobile phone with mobile data and pokemon go app installed
At least 4 water bottles, if you have less you might have to find a tap along the way to fill it up. You can fill it up with any liquid, but use a diuretic like caffeinated drinks as a challenge.
Portable charger, or battery fully charge (Pokemon Go drains battery life really fast)

Have a destination in mind (e.g. shopping centre), it should be at least 30 minutes away and up to 1 hour away, and choose two routes to get there, one on the way and another on the way back, by walking. Your goal is to get to the destination and back home without wetting yourself.

Poke-stops are places of significance, which can hold items. Every time you reach a poke stop, you must collect the items there and drink 5 full gulps of water. If the poke stop has a lure module on it, drink 8 instead.

Wild pokemon appear randomly along the way. For every wild pokemon you find, drink 2 full gulps. (Can't measure in anything else really, a full gulp is filling your mouth with as much water as possible before swallowing). If you find a pokemon you have never caught before, you do not need to drink anything as a bonus.

When you get to your destination, walk around there for at least 15 minutes looking for pokemon before starting your return journey.

What happens if you wet yourself? That depends on your team!
Team Valor (Red)
My team! Go Valor! If you are on team red and wet yourself, you may pick a secluded private area to wet yourself if you lose control, but you cannot change out of your clothes.

Team Mystic (Blue)
You must wet yourself as you are walking, or catching pokemon regardless of whoever sees you. You are allowed to find a secluded area to change into new clothes if your bring them with you, or cover it up with a tied around your waist if you didn't.

Team Instinct (Yellow)
You picked the wrong team oh dear! You must wet yourself as you are going AND you cannot change out of it or cover it up! BUT if you are a diaper lover you get a free pass, you can wear a diaper as you go.

All of this is just for fun, and you can change the challenge rules to be easier or harder, and if anything is against your limits you can change them freely, these are my suggested rules.

For safety, I recommend you drink no more than 4 bottles filled with water in this one event, because drinking too much can lead to electrolyte dilution and health concerns. Be sure to watch where you are going and definitely do not play while crossing a road, use common sense.

Have fun! Give me some feed back too!
Height:5'4"
Weight: 114 pounds
Breast Size: 36-C

PM ME DARES PLZ TY
Pee/Pooing Myself, Semi-Public, Mild Pain, Dares up to a week long, Poop stays below waist
Limits:
Dangerous, Illegal, Pictures, Webcam, Family, Friends, Severe Pain, Full Public, Poo Handling, Drinking Pee (Licking is alright though), Dares over 1 week long, Public at School, Full Slave, Full Master, Period Blood, Blood, Vomit, Diapers since i won't buy them
alicia14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alicia14 for this post:
Old 07-16-2016, 08:35 PM   #2
Emrys

This is an interesting challenge. I'm not sure about the wetting myself part, since I usually Go with friends, but I will certainly give the rest a try.

Likes: Pet play; age play; verbal degradation; praise (yes, both); minor pain
Dislikes: Cum eating; light public; chastity; moderate pain
Limits: Scat; sounding; heavy public; anything permanent; extreme pain

Kik: Emrysium

My sex is male, but I don't really care much about gender.
Emrys is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, dare, pee, piss, pokemon