Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-05-2016, 09:20 AM   #1
Innocentlycurious

Sport 8ball New and at your mercy

I'm at anyones mercy for the day. I'm horribly turned on and I'm looking for anyone to give me dares as to how to use myself. I want to be made to feel like the naughty little whore I secretly want to be. I'm a virgin so I have no experience with insertion but it's not off the table. The only toy I have is a hitachi wand but i'm not opposed to household objects, use your imaginations. So if you so please, order me around, tell me what you want me to do, humiliate and degrade me. Take the innocence out of my curiosity.

Note: I won't show any identifying pictures but I will give full reports if told to.

Limits: social suicide, anal, family, anything noticibly public, animals, permanent stuff.

Last edited by Innocentlycurious; 07-05-2016 at 11:10 AM.
Innocentlycurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 09:29 AM   #2
ksoma
getDare Succubus

How about something mild then?

Take a clean pair of panties, and insert just an inch or two of the crotch of the fabric. not a lot, certainly not the whole pair!
Just some of it. Just enough for it to get wet.

Be naked, otherwise. Watch yourself in a mirror, and use your hitachi.
Use it for half an hour. No matter how intense it is, DO NOT TAKE IT OFF YOUR CLIT.

Cum as much as you can.

You panties should be thoroughly soaked when you pull them out.
Watching yourself in the mirror, suck all the cum you made out of the fabric, and eat it, like a good dirty little girl.

I want to know how many times you came, whether you got more worked up watching yourself, how hard it was to keep the hitachi in place, and how much you enjoyed tasting yourself.

If willing to take any non-identifying pics, I would love to see. PM me for email or kik. Just your panties, after you soaked them, and after you sucked them clean, if you don't want to show your body at all.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:32 AM   #3
lyzzike
Account Banned

First of all you gonna undress. put clothespins on your nipples and one on your tongue. now you are going to put on some clothes, stockings, high heels (the highest heel you have) a miniskirt, a corset (if you have one), if not, then a button up shirt. you can now take off the pins from your nipples and put them on your tongue as well. if you have a garden, and you are alone at home, go take a walk in the garden and edge 1 time. if you cant do this, stand next to an open window, and edge 1 time. after that take 6 pictures of you, try to be as slutty as you can (you dont have to send the pictures). now edge with your wand too. after that, take off the pins from your tongue. you know may cum but you cant use the magic wand and you cant use your hands. you may hold something in your hand and masturbate with it. like an electric toothbrush, or a cucumber. i let you decide. give us a full report oh, and no picture at all? we would like to see your set what were you wearing. but if no, then no.
(sadly not my best dare, im in a rush..)

Punish a geeky girl
Pick a girl to cum to
Pick a girl to punish

Punishments: anal, toothpaste, pins.
Limits: messy, public, face.
lyzzike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 09:44 AM   #4
Lyb
getDare Addict

Edge 3 times while fucking your ass with your fingers try to put as many as you can. Do that every 2 hours try to add fingers every time

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 09:50 AM   #5
wolf82
Prodigy

Edge three times with your hitachi. - in between each edging, take your hand and slap your pussy 10 times. After the final set, you may bring yourself to an orgasm.

Post report when done.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare me anything, dominate me, masturbation, virgin