Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-27-2016, 05:12 PM   #1
omega-bitch

Female Intense Hold F/18

I want to do a hold as intense and strenuous as possible. I'm going on a 12 hour car ride soon and I'm practicing for that (there will be a thread for that closer to the trip)
For now, lets do this
-I will not pee again until tomorrow morning (it's currently 8pm and I wake up around 10am)
-You can add tasks or goals (ie: stay up until x time, hold for x minutes after waking up)
-You can add how much to drink (coffee, tea, or water)
-Give me potential punishments if I fail!! (I cannot wet the bed). For punishments, I have puppy pee pads to potentially use and will do anything in my dislikes
- <3 <3 <3
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
Limit: Poop, chastity, face pics, vid, needles, bondage, animals
No toys, basic household objects
Send PM "Hold it" and I will not piss for 1 hour
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
omega-bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 05:20 PM   #2
Likeabosslip
getDare Sweetheart

Drink a glass of water now. When you wake up drink a cup of coffe and hold it for 20 minutes. Then roll the die and multiply by 8, that how many minutes you have to wait further before releasing. If you fail send me a Pm requesting a punishment. tell me how it goes

Likes: spankings, light self bondage, anal, pain, light cbt, pet play, light exhibitionism
Dislikes: lots of edges, extreme pain
Limits: scat, family, extreme-public, permanent, illegal, chastity, photos(maybe), videos, body writing
Toys: household items

likeabosslip is exposed!
Likeabosslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 05:49 PM   #3
omega-bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likeabosslip View Post
Drink a glass of water now. When you wake up drink a cup of coffe and hold it for 20 minutes. Then roll the die and multiply by 8, that how many minutes you have to wait further before releasing. If you fail send me a Pm requesting a punishment. tell me how it goes
Thank you! I drank a cup of water, looking forward to the morning
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
Old 06-27-2016, 05:54 PM   #4
fakeasdays
Distinguished Member

for the punishment you can reuse the under wear u wet for 3 days may change the rest of ur clothes

like: pee , dancing, spanking, exercise, verbal abuse, wedgie/ feminization , acting girly ,toilet

dislikes anal

limits: cost me money pics, public social suicide scat dares that last longer than a month cbt

PMDares

I dont have any toys or clothes to crossdress
send pics to [email protected]
fakeasdays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 07:12 PM   #5
omega-bitch

Thank you fakeasdays!
I already have to piss and it's only 10pm... oh boy. Probably not gonna make it.... But I'll try my best!
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
Old 06-27-2016, 07:13 PM   #6
Likeabosslip
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega-bitch View Post
Thank you fakeasdays!
I already have to piss and it's only 10pm... oh boy. Probably not gonna make it.... But I'll try my best!
Do you want to make it more difficult?

Likes: spankings, light self bondage, anal, pain, light cbt, pet play, light exhibitionism
Limits: scat, family, extreme-public, permanent, illegal, chastity, photos(maybe), videos, body writing

likeabosslip is exposed!
Old 06-27-2016, 07:23 PM   #7
omega-bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likeabosslip View Post
Do you want to make it more difficult?
Absolutely!! As hard as you can make it! I'm currently drinking a cup of green tea!
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
Old 06-27-2016, 07:26 PM   #8
Likeabosslip
getDare Sweetheart

Push onto your bladder as hard as you can for 5 minutes. Then get something cold out of your fridge e.g. ice, and keep it on your belly, this should make it harder to keep it in. Afterwards find a belt and tighten it around your belly. tell me how it goes

likeabosslip is exposed!
Old 06-27-2016, 07:42 PM   #9
omega-bitch

I actually leaked a little doing this haaa. So I've got a little wet spot on my panties and shorts now, here's to hoping no one notices. Is this punishment worthy? Also how long should I keep the belt on, it's making it reaaally hard to hold!
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
Old 06-27-2016, 07:48 PM   #10
Likeabosslip
getDare Sweetheart

As your punishment,listen to the sound of rushing water (using a tap or look it up on you-tube). Do this for 10 minutes. Then you can take the belt off.
If you are going to do it on youtube, you have to lie on your belly.
If you use a tap, you have to stare at the water and contemplate how great it would feel to release right there and then

likeabosslip is exposed!
Old 06-27-2016, 08:23 PM   #11
omega-bitch

That was sooo much harder than I was expecting it to be! But I managed, no leaking this time!
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
Old 06-27-2016, 08:50 PM   #12
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

Something that makes things a bit more difficult is to sit on the toilet as though you were about to release, but you are not allowed to allow a single drop out. Sit with legs apart for 10 minutes.
Izon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 11:53 PM   #13
HumiliationJunkie92

Right when you wake up, drink a big glass of water or tea, and then go "wash your hands"... in other words, hold your hands under running water for at least 2 full minutes... have fun trying to keep holding it

Limits: public, illegal, poop, drinking pee, family, blood, needles, pictures.

23/F

6/6/16: The Day I Became An Ass Whore
HumiliationJunkie92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
holding challenge, piss, piss control, piss holding