Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-13-2016, 07:32 PM   #1
cc021

Default 20/f underwear embarrassment

uggh i just typed a super long post with all the background and everything and i got logged out and lost it!!!
so i won't type it all out again but here are the basics: i'm 20/f, i want a female dare partner for very specific types of dares to give each other.
all my life i was terrified of my underwear showing and did a lot to make sure it never did. but a few events led me to be really curious about what it actually felt like to be that embarrassed. long story short, i tried it, hated it (lol) but got hooked on the thrill. i had a dare partner for a while on a different site but she wanted to stop. i stopped for a while too but i can't stop thinking about that roller coaster terrified feeling of exposing my nerdy underwear.
the dares have to involve somehow "accidentally" having our underwear show in public. (i've mostly done it in malls or stores far away from where i live, but i did an intense series of dares in a community college class the summer before college. really wary of doing it around people i know but i'm not completely closed to the idea. just don't want a reputation). the underwear has to be as nerdy as possible: big cotton "granny panties" with a waistband that reads "hanes her way" or "fruit of the loom" or like other package panties, nothing designer. it has to look like underwear we would never want people to see, big, cotton, cheap, embarrassing designs/colors, visible logo. and it has to show in a way that looks unintentional. mostly i wear jeans or skirts that are loose in the waist but stiff so they stay up, but they stick way out in the back to show a lot of underwear. pants that sag way down makes it look too much like it's on purpose. at first i never did skirts because i thought showing my underwear from underneath was too sexual, instead of like the innocence of showing the waistband. plus it has to not look slutty at all. the idea is that i have to look like a big nerdy mess, oblivious that my clothing doesn't fit and humiliated when i find out people can see my nerdy underwear (that part is not difficult to play up, the embarrassment is totally real lol). but i ended up doing a few skirt ones, the key is not looking like i want my underwear to show. probably the most intense one so far was being in a crowded mall with my wrap skirt caught in my purse, and "accidentally" pulling the whole skirt off when someone told me and i tried to adjust. that one was really intense and i cried, but when the humiliation wore off i saw how crazy exciting it was to be in my underwear in front of so many people and having them think "hahaha ouch that poor girl, what a disaster."
so it's a long shot but hopefully i can meet another woman here who is as excited and embarrassed by the thought of accidentally exposing her nerdy underwear. we would give each other dares and then come back and tell each other all about it. i love to write about every detail and every feeling and share it with someone who knows what it's like. we can decide different clothing (i only want that very specific kind of underwear though, it has to look nerdy and innocent, not slutty), different places and scenarios. one really tough one i did before was acting rude while my underwear was showing, which i hate doing but it like invites people to make fun of me. i won't ever give out any personal info because this HAS to stay anonymous, if anyone ever knew i was doing it for a thrill i would be traumatized, and not in a good way. no nudity or anything sexual either. if anyone has similar feelings about these types of dares and wants to share the excitement with me, contact me!! thanks
cc021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 08:05 PM   #2
cc021

Default i did it!!!

lol ok so this was a few hours ago but i'm still blushing!! it was a last second decision. so i still have my underwear-showing clothes from before when i was doing dares, almost all among strangers. i only did a couple at college but i stopped because i wanted it all to be anonymous. i have my normal self with my friends and connections and then when i do underwear dares it's like a whole new persona: nerdy, awkward, oblivious, and then really self-conscious and embarrassed if anyone says anything. i've been really scared to mix the 2 worlds. but my school is big, and i'm taking a class this semester that only has 20 people in it who i will probably never see again. the idea has been creeping into my head all semester to "accidentally" have my underwear showing in that class, but i was always too scared. besides it's been cold where i am so i had to stay covered up. but still i've been wearing my underwear-showing jeans in the class, just with a hoodie or a long shirt that covers where my underwear would be sticking out. still i get a weird little thrill knowing that my underwear was only 1 layer away from being exposed to everyone behind me. also like my biggest fear about this is people finding out i'm doing it on purpose. the embarrassment is real so it's easy for people to believe i wouldn't do that to myself, but if i went from wearing normal pants to underwear-showing pants, people might think something was up. in this class, i've been wearing the same jeans the whole time so people would just think my underwear started showing when it got warmer and i wore smaller shirts. lol anyways...

i had the jeans on ready to go to class this afternoon. they're the most recent ones i bought because they're really good for accidentally showing my underwear. i found them by looking up jeans for girls with big butts and small thighs. i have a regular butt and a smallish waist and my thighs are kinda big. so on me, the jeans stay up because they're tight in the legs, but they're looser in the hips and there's a lot of extra material in the waist so it sticks waaay out in the back. the best way to show an embarrassing amount of underwear without looking like it's on purpose. plus it's harder to cover up because the jeans stick out instead of sag down, so like i can't just pull them up. i had on the same hoodie from this morning when it was colder, but it looked nice outside so i opened the window and it actually got pretty warm. so i got like a surge of butterflies when the thought hit me suddenly: i can show my underwear today. before i could change my mind i took off my hoodie and long shirt and put on this old thrift store t-shirt (one of my underwear dare shirts lol) that's pretty tight. i'm even embarrassed that it shows my bra lines, that's how prude i actually am, and it shows how crazy it is that i went from obsessively hiding my panties forever to showing them and humiliating myself. even though i don't like people to see the outline of my bra. lol i'm such a freak. i already had on a really embarrassing pair of underwear because i was planning on the mini-thrill of having them ALMOST show in class that day, but still stay hidden under the hoodie. they're these white cotton briefs, big puffy and nerdy, with HANES clearly on the waistband all around, and this girly ugly flower design. i almost changed into plain white ones, which are embarrassing enough but at least aren't as attention-grabbing as FLOWERY underwear, but i had to get going so i just bit my lip and went. i put my backpack on and hitched the jeans up under it and pulled the shirt down so i wouldn't show anything on the walk there.

the walk was kinda scary, i said hi to a couple of people but mostly kept my head down. i felt the looseness of the pants and the air on my exposed back as my shirt rode up. i kept tugging up on my pants and down on the shirt but i knew the waistband must have been showing at least from the side. i was blushing already and feeling really really stupid. i almost went back. but i was also excited and i kept going.

the class is only 45 minutes twice a week, a freshman seminar about like studying and writing and organizing and stuff like that. i was blushing and panicking in my head when i got to the door. luckily the heat was still on so it was too hot in the room, so it looked like i was red from the heat. maybe. i usually sat in the same place, 2nd seat 2nd row. several people behind me who i only ever talked to a couple times. a little more than half of the people were there when i got there, including some of the people behind my seat. i almost freaked out and sat in the back but i HAD to do everything like normal so i walked to the regular seat, my head and heart racing. pulling the backpack off felt like pulling off a towel on stage. i couldn't let myself adjust even though the hanes waistband was definitely out along with at least an inch of the embarrassing cheap flower patterned cotton. if i adjusted people would know i knew they were showing, plus i'd probably feel the underwear while adjusting, and having people see me touch my own underwear to realize that they're showing is like incredibly humiliating to me. so i just sat. as i sat i could feel the jeans slide dangerously along the cotton covering my butt. and i could feel the strain on the sides of the jeans reaching way back and opening a large gap. i couldn't see then but i knew from before what i looked like sitting in these jeans (i tried it in the mirror when i bought them). basically the gap opens up all the way down almost to the seat. like you could fit a grapefruit in there. maybe i'm exaggerating lol. but it's like a devastating amount of puffy cotton, painfully nerdy and impossible to ignore. the thought of exposing my humiliating panties in that moment to my classmates was exciting but even more terrifying. which is crazy because of course they didn't care, it's just underwear. but still, it's like the most embarrassing thing in the world to me, like everyone seeing this intimate part of me and how cringey and nerdy and embarrassing it is. nobody said anything but at LEAST 5 or 6 people could see, i'm sure. and i was still too afraid to adjust. not like it would do any good, i could probably pull the shirt down to cover for a split second before it popped back up. so i sat, tried to act normal, looked at my phone. i had to lean over to the side to get the stuff out of my bag, showing even more of that horrible underwear to another set of people. didn't hear anything from anyone but knowing they could see was driving me crazy!!!

so class was about the same for the beginning of it, i'm silently freaking out and waiting for the tap on my shoulder or for someone to laugh behind me. feeling exposed and ashamed and humiliated. we had a short essay due that we had to submit last night at midnight, and the professor asked us to pull it up on our computers. then he said we were going to edit each other's essays and submit the edits as well. shit. that meant talking to people. then he said we had to pair up. SHIT. i didn't know anyone well enough to be their obvious partner, and i wasn't about to turn around and be like "hi, i'm the girl with the giant nerdy flowery underwear you've been looking at all day, want to work together?" so i froze and didn't do anything. i could hear people behind me shuffling their desks, and nobody called my name or anything. by the time i realized that getting a partner quickly would draw less attention to me, it was too late. the professor said from the other side of the room, who still needs a partner? the more i waited, the more people would look around before they settled on the nervous girl frozen with her panties sticking way far out and not saying anything for some reason. so i ignored my humiliation and said as calmly as i could "i don't." to my horror, he beckoned me over to this other girl all the way on the other side of the room. i hesitated, but all the chairs around me were taken and it would have been weird anyway to say "no come over here." so i awkwardly stood up, humiliated, feeling like the center of attention with my huge underwear in plain view, fighting the urge to yank my pants up and shirt down, and started making my way over, when i felt a tug on my computer. i instinctively crouched a little to protect it, and saw that i still had the plug in, even though i never plugged it in the wall like i was about to earlier because i was too scared to bend over. trying to be as casual as possible, i unplugged it and tossed the cord towards my backpack (which was weird but no way was i going to bend all the way down to place it in my backpack. i've seen what a full crouch looks like in those pants and it's not good lol). i kept walking and finally sat down, feeling the jeans pull far away from me again, trying not to think about the new group of people behind me who could see my underwear. i was thinking about how stupid i was for trying this in the first place, and for not even thinking about the peer edits, which we've done like 4 times before after short essays. the girl introduced herself and asked if i was ok. i said something like "sorry yeah, just hot in here" and she was like "i know!" and we got to work. it was actually nice to have something to get my mind off of my exposure, even though it was still happening. we were looking at her essay and thankfully she was talking a lot about it so i didn't have the chance to think about my situation. i heard the professor's voice behind me and remembered that he walks around during peer edits to answer questions, and my embarrassment rushed back when i realized that the professor was going to be seeing my underwear. ug. i felt so pathetic. my stupid partner called him over at one point and he was standing behind me, kind of between us, and i knew he could look straight down and see like all of the back of my underwear, which made me feel like a stupid little kid.

finally i got the tap on my shoulder. it was a girl i never talked to before, but she knew my name, which somehow made it worse. my heart started pounding again, i knew what was coming. she had walked up behind me and said (not whispered but SAID) "hey xxx, your underwear is showing." i let out a sound like "uhh" and then reached back and felt like a really large part of the back of my underwear just out for all to see. i looked back frantically to see like 3 guys and another girl looking over, watching me with my hand on my underwear. i felt so much embarrassment and i'm sure it was all over my face. i felt my hands so awkwardly tug up on the jeans, desperately trying to hide my panties from all the people looking. i let out an "oh God" as i stretched my shirt down over the gap, which didn't even cover it. i whispered a "thanks" to the girl. my partner was looking at me, obviously feeling sorry for me and said something like "it's not a big deal." i smiled but i felt soooo awkward and my face was so hot. i heard a giggle which must have been about me. if not the underwear then about how weird and embarrassed i was acting. there were like 5 minutes left in class at that point and i kept reaching back and tugging but it was no use, there was no covering that underwear. people were done working and they were talking more about other things. the girl called my name from her seat again, she was pretty close so it wasn't that loud. i turned to her with a blush and she just pointed at my back and mouthed "UNDERWEAR." i reached back and of course it was totally out and i didn't even thank her, other people were looking, i just tried to hold the shirt over the gap in this humiliating way, feeling the cotton on the back of my hand, knowing that basically my whole class now knew i wore big cheap nerdy underwear from hanes, with flowers on them, and they all saw like so so much of them. finally the professor told us we could go, but i didn't want to face anyone, so i stayed on my computer until most of the people were gone. then i went back to my seat, now free to hide my panties as i walked (thankfully!) and quickly bent over to put all my stuff in my bag. there were still 3 people in there who all got a big eyeful of my underwear when i bent over. and even worse, while i was crouched the professor called my name and said i did a good job on the essay. i mean like he was looking at me as i crouched, he was across the room but there's no way he didn't see my panties. i said thanks, but i didn't want to talk about it and i had to get out of there so i hitched my pants way up and walked quickly back to the dorm, where i immediately showered and changed. then started typing up the whole experience. i mean it was really terrible, but the excitement of being so vulnerable is addictive. not sure if i'm ready to do it in class again, but i'm itching to do one in public. maybe even a skirt one now that it's warmer. i'm dreading it but also i have butterflies just thinking about it!!!!
so anyway if any other women here want to trade similar dares, pm me!!!
Old 06-05-2016, 10:25 PM   #3
cc021

Default update!!

OK i'm going to try not to write so much this time. but i am still shaking with excitement from today!! it was my first challenge since my last post and i have been anticipating it for a while. lol i'm still cringing and blushing it was so scary. but ok.
so i decided to lay low after my last time, like i said i was really nervous about getting a reputation around campus. i was so paranoid about seeing people i didn't even want to do it near campus. i got really busy anyway but it was always in the back of my mind, like what i would do when i got home this summer.
i actually kind of fell into this challenge by accident but it was so perfect. one of my friends is a theater major. she had to sew and alter all these costumes and she was complaining about the other girls in the costume shop not helping or not having a clue. i told her i would help, even though i never sewed before in my life. i was just being nice and i didn't think she would accept my help but she was actually really grateful and she took me up on it. i wasn't even thinking about any underwear challenges at the time. i spent a few hours that weekend in the shop with her, she taught me the basics and gave me some simple tasks, like hems and stuff. it turned out we had a lot of fun together in there and i was pretty ok at it, and i went in there a couple other times after that. at one point she used me to model this dress meant for an actress about my size, and that's when i thought i could actually use this. no way was i going to do it in the public costume shop, but my aunt has a sewing machine in her basement. so i decided to do it when i got home. i thought about it more and more as the school year was ending. i have done several shopping trips looking for perfect underwear-showing outfits, which is embarrassing enough! but now i could make my own exactly how i wanted to.
i actually got back from school like 3 weeks ago. i live with my aunt, just the 2 of us, and she's a nurse at a hospital with crazy shifts so a lot of time i'm home alone. i realized i couldn't use the sewing machine without her knowing because it was like packed away. so when i was talking to her about school i brought up the sewing and how much i liked it. i asked if i could use her machine to try to sew a dress for me and maybe for her too. she was excited too and said of course! (she's super awesome) now sewing an actual dress is like waaay out of my expertise, no idea what i'm doing lol. my aunt has plenty of fabric and said i could experiment as much as i wanted (love her!) so we set it up and i looked up some tutorials and actually made a little progress. of course it was just a cover but i do kind of like it too. anyway i had decided on the underwear outfit i wanted to make: a thick, ankle-length denim skirt, tapering down my thighs and lower legs, so it would be tight enough down there to stay up, and then way looser in the hips and waist so it gapped out on all sides, revealing my panties all around so i'd have to keep tugging it up, and most importantly, sticking way out in the back if i sat or crouched or bent over. for past challenges, i had found some decent pants and some ok skirts that kind of fit that way, but almost everything i tried on was either too tight to show very much underwear or too loose all over, so they would sag instead of stick out. sticking out is really important because a) it looks unintentional which is essential and b) it feels more embarrassing... like having my clothes open up to reveal my underwear so people are like looking into my private area. pants sagging is sloppy and too obvious, i want people to think i'm just unfortunate and have no idea how much i'm humiliating myself. also, having the skirt tight around my legs would make it harder to run away, i'd feel more helpless and trapped.
so i figured i would find a long denim skirt with thick fabric and alter it to fit the way i want. it took like a week and maybe 20 stores before i finally found the perfect skirt in a thrift store. the only problem was that it had snaps down the front, i was hoping for something more secure because i was going to be making it tighter. of course i immediately thought of a challenge of having it snap off my body completely, but i had to hold that idea until later, it's too much. (tbh i did a challenge like that once before, with a wrap skirt, and it was so bad i cried even though it was strangers lol) i was all blushy and paranoid in the store even though it was a totally everyday purchase.
it took 2 weeks of solid work to take in and take out the skirt in the areas i wanted, turned out to be harder than i thought, but i was determined! i had to work on the dress too to show my aunt so i was pretty much down there most of the time when she wasn't home. when i was finally happy with it i tried it on with my most embarrassing underwear: hanes clearly all around the waistband, puffy white cotton, and this embarrassing cartoony multicolored flower print. i put on a short purple faded t shirt and checked it out in the floor length mirror in my aunt's room (she obviously wasn't home). i could almost laugh at how red and uncertain my face immediately got when i saw just how obvious the underwear was poking up all around. i got a hand mirror and squatted down to see the back and it was... i mean i was going to be made fun of. it was impossible to ignore the humiliatingly nerdy hanes flowery underwear just like spilling all out as the skirt poked WAY out in the back. i stood up and it was still kind of poking out back there, like this skirt was thick and held its shape. seeing it for real made me almost call it off even after all that work. but i had a plan and i had to do it. i had a lump in my throat i was so scared.
so back when i got home, when i was thinking about summer jobs, i was debating hard about being nerdy underwear girl. on one hand people would know who i was, at least after a while, and i'd get taunted even if i was feeling shy. which was always terrifying, like my fear of people laughing at my underwear was so real for so long, that like what if i stopped getting excited one day and it was just as horrible as it used to be? it's still horrible of course, which is why it's exciting, but i don't know, so many bad scenarios pop in my head, the worst is being yelled at by someone saying they know i'm doing it on purpose. that hasn't happened but it would be the worst thing ever. on the other hand though, as long as i worked far away from home, i could be that underwear girl and then pretend it never happened, like unfriend everyone from work and never talk to them again. it worked ok when i took community college classes last summer. in the end i went to a mall 45 minutes away to look for jobs. inconvenient but at least i would have the underwear option. i had done a challenge there once before but i don't think it was memorable enough for anyone to notice me. i wore a dress, to keep the possibility open that all my pants showed my underwear, so nobody would be suspicious that i wore normal pants when i applied (lol i'm such a freak). i didn't get any callbacks until last week for this store... i don't want to give out any identifying info so i'll say it's a clothing/accessories store, pretty popular where i live. best of all the dress code is black or dark denim pants or skirt, with the store's t-shirt over it with nametag. pretty casual environment. i went in one more time last week, in a dress again because i hadn't decided yet, got orientation and 2 work t-shirts (i requested small). i won't say what color the shirt is because i'm that paranoid, but the undies really pop out against it.
today was my first day. i was a complete mess emotionally, kept going back and forth about what to do. i was going to go an hour or so early to shop around, make sure the skirt didn't do anything unpredictable (i ended up sewing the front shut to deal with the snap problem lol). i almost left the house in regular black pants, but as i was leaving i got this letdown feeling and then i thought, "what's the worst thing that could happen? i get yelled at, forced to change, and then i wear regular pants from then on. or i get fired, and i don't have to worry about those people anymore at all." so before i could change my mind, trying not to think about the reality of it, i threw the skirt on, my purple t shirt, and put my work shirt in my purse, and left. i considered bringing a dress too just in case but decided in the end not to give myself the chance to chicken out. plus i would have needed a different purse lol.
it was a loooong trip to think about the mall full of people, and the only thing between their eyes and my humiliating underwear was this flimsy skirt i made with very limited sewing skills. as i drove the skirt was feeling very fragile. i was thinking that i could call in sick, my mind racing for excuses not to go through with it, but i kept driving.
i parked kinda close to the entrance, hitched the skirt up and tugged the shirt down over it. checked myself out in the car window. if i didn't go anywhere i was hidden lol. but it was precarious. the shirt barely went over the skirt. but the tightness on the bottom gave me some safety. just walking, even though i had to take short steps, kept pushing the skirt up if i stepped right. the looseness around my underwear was really disconcerting though, like i felt the air around me between my body and the skirt. it was a weird fit for sure. after 10 steps i felt back quickly and even though the skirt was staying up really well, the shirt rode up and i could feel the waistband of my underwear and a gap down the back that was way too easy to feel. i'm sure some of the cotton of the underwear was out in the open. i gave a quick tug again, up on the skirt and down on the shirt (the skirt had a limit to how far up i could tug it, couldn't get the part around my calves past my knees without severely limiting how much i could step). i walked in the mall kind of feeling ok about it. there were a lot of people around but with the way the skirt stayed up, my underwear wasn't obviously hanging out like it was in the past. i started to think it might be a boring day lol.
i walked around, adjusting now and then, not attracting attention. i went into a home decorating store, intending on trying to check my underwear in a mirror, but their mirrors were displayed in a way that made it impossible without obviously doing it in front of people. so i went to a department store to check myself in a dressing room. i had to be let in, otherwise i would have walked without adjusting for a few steps to see what it looked like. but i had to keep my hand holding the skirt up as i walked in. then i marched around like an idiot inside the tiny room. sure enough the shirt bunched up, the skirt poked out, hanes became clearly visible along with at least an inch of flowery cotton. i bent over to check that and it was like at home. i went from showing a little to WHOA! i blushed hard for the first time since i got there and checked my phone. 20 minutes. i adjusted and walked out towards the store.
i stopped to get ice cream along the way and sat on a ledge. i felt like i had to ease in, and i knew that people walking behind me could see my underwear. i felt a little numb and tingly, felt my heart race when i heard laughter behind me, could have been about my underwear, could have been something else, no way was i gonna look. when there wasn't anyone behind me, i stood up, threw away the rest of the cone, gave one last adjustment, and walked the length of a hall down to the store. i had that numb feeling as i walked in. 5 minutes early.
the manager i had seen the other 2 times wasn't in, so i had to introduce myself to the shift manager in charge. she was really nice, maybe like 35-40, lots of energy. she complimented me for being early. she introduced me to 2 other girls on duty, both about my age, maybe a little younger. it was sunday hours, a short shift, so i'd only be there for 4 hours. the plan was to have me do a little of everything with some help so i'd get used to it, but it ended up being kinda busy so i was on my own for a lot of it... anyway during the intros i felt pretty natural, i was accustomed to the skirt a little more and i knew it wasn't like falling off me and none of them looked down at it. the shift manager asked if i had a shirt yet and i said yes, and she took me to the back room to change. i was worried for a second i'd have to switch shirts in front of her, and she'd see how ridiculously loose around the waist my skirt was, but she pointed me to the staff bathroom. and now that i think about it of course she wouldn't make me change in front of her lol. the shirt was new, kind of itchy, and i tugged it down and looked in the mirror. my heart leaped into my throat when i saw how small it really was. it was tighter than the other shirt and seemed like it was riding up already. after i pulled it on, i could see the hanes waistband all around plus some of the cotton again. i pulled down, stretching the shirt, feeling really nervous, and i finally got it down enough, with the skirt pulled all the way up, to hide the hanes. i stepped out and she said "looks great!" and gave me my name tag. it's usually a pin with the employee's name printed on it, but they didn't have one for me yet so it was a generic pin with a sticker on the front. she made sure she had the spelling correct and wrote out my name. lol sorry these are like boring details but i want to remember every bit of this. i pinned it on and we walked back out.
the first hour was easy. i was with this girl at the register. she had only been there a week this summer but she worked there last summer too, and she showed me how to use the register and what to do in different situations, where things were behind the counter, etc. i had to bend down once but nobody was behind me and i was able to make a quick adjustment. i blushed every time i had to tug the shirt down, which was often, but with all the standing i only had to tug up the skirt a couple times. i was feeling pretty confident overall, especially with what i was expecting.
then they had me follow the other girl while she restocked some items and cleaned up some areas. she showed me how they liked to fold the different clothes, and i did some with her. that was a little scarier, being out in the open and having to move my arms out and lean over a little bit. i tugged my shirt down constantly but my underwear was definitely on display. a few times customers wandered behind me. one time it was a couple and i was really scared the guy was looking at my underwear. thankfully my coworker noticed them lingering and asked if they needed help. i turned around too and tugged my shirt down from the front and smiled. the guy was looking right at her, it was probably all in my head that he was trying to see my panties lol.
at one point we had to both completely crouch down to straighten a display of pants that were on lower shelves. she mentioned something about me being in a skirt and apologized. of course i was feeling red already knowing that the back of the skirt was about to open up and show a TON of my underwear. i told her it's ok the skirt is long enough to move around, as i tried to stay facing her so she couldn't see behind me. but i was obviously blushing, and it was the first time that much of my underwear was openly showing. she apologized again and i realized i must have looked incredibly embarrassed and she thought it was because she was talking about seeing up my skirt. i already looked like a big nerd, with my glasses on, hair not done, tugging on my shirt. sweating a little because of the thick skirt and all the blushing and paranoia. she told me she liked the skirt, it was really unique, and i told her i got it at a thrift store a few days ago. we were down there for a couple minutes, my front was to her and my back was to the open store, and i was trying to hide my panic as i kept picturing myself from the back. it had been a while since i was exposed, and i was supposed to be an employee of the store! so i kept looking over my shoulder. she was talking a lot, i think she sensed i was uncomfortable but i don't think she knew why. finally this short haired mom with her teenage boy and girl appeared behind me, and i heard her voice, "excuse me?" i froze and sat there feeling completely naked, she was above me looking down and i'm sure she and her kids had a great view of SO MUCH of my stupid underwear. i was blushing, i had to turn around though, and i caught her and the son glancing down my back. thankfully my coworker jumped up and said "yes can i help you?" as i suuuper awkwardly swiveled around to hide my panties from them. they had definitely seen. the mom was kind of looking at me and my coworker said "sorry she's training today" and i said "yes sorry ma'am" feeling absolutely humiliated. she glanced at me with a strange expression, like pity, annoyance, i couldn't tell. i took the opportunity to stand up, feeling like a complete mess, and walked around another display to feel behind me. the shirt was hiked way up, my back was sweating (which didn't help) and i could feel a devastating amount of my underwear behind me. i adjusted while keeping an eye on them, but they were ignoring me. my coworker helped them pick out a dress for the daughter and i retreated back to the register. the shift manager saw me and asked how it was going, and i said "oh not bad, everyone's really nice" and she said "you must be hot!" because i was red and sweaty and i was like "no just working hard haha".... so freaking awkward. she took me to the back to show me the overflow stock, other supplies, break room, etc. it was a small area but there were shelves packed really high. i asked what i could do to help and she said "well there's about an hour and 15 minutes left, you can go help [coworker 2] finish organizing the store and then [coworker 1] can show you how to close out the register." so i went back out, walked around the store trying to look busy, straightening displays and things. there were still maybe 10 customers in the store, and i was moving around them, trying to hide and adjust, trying not to reach up or down, hoping nobody would try to get my attention. the lady was still in there with her kids, the son looking really bored, the daughter looking through the skirts with the mom. i was doing my little routine around the store, trying to avoid everyone, when i saw the mom walking towards me. she had already been to the register and she had a shopping bag, her kids were behind her and the daughter had a smaller bag. i was praying she would walk right past me and i gave her a little smile as she walked and i said "have a nice day!" but she stopped in front of me and said in a whisper that was way too loud "i'm sorry miss, i would want someone to tell me. earlier your underwear was showing in the back. i think it's the skirt, you should wear a belt with it." i said "oh..." and we both looked down to see that stupid hanes waistband and a big puff of cotton sticking out over the front of the skirt, unhidden by that shirt that wouldn't stay down. we both looked up again at each other and i felt like i was going to cry, making eye contact with a lady who just saw my big humiliating underwear. she gave me this look of pity and tried to laugh it off. "it's ok honey, happens to all of us. at least you're wearing underwear, lots of young ladies your age would be showing their cracks!" not what i wanted to hear. her daughter looked embarrassed but her son was smirking, trying to hold back laughter and typing on his phone. i was thinking oh God i hope he didn't take a picture. she walked out and i noticed coworker 2 looking at me. she looked amused and said "what was that about?" and i said "oh nothing..." just wanting to disappear into a hole. she said no no let me see and came over to me and told me to bend down. so obviously she heard everything. i was like no no it's fine but i felt so weak and helpless. she said come on let me help. so, i couldn't believe i was doing it but i crouched down with her behind me. she said "whoooooa my goodness" and i stood up and she was trying not to laugh. i'm sure i looked like i was about to cry because i was trying so hard not to. coworker 1 was looking over. coworker 2 was trying to console me, trying to make it lighthearted. i know she was really amused and embarrassed for me about how embarrassing the underwear was and how much was showing. but she was saying "it's ok, i hate when you buy something and wear it out and it totally fits wrong. don't worry nobody else saw, it's so not a big deal." she said i could borrow a belt but then took it back and said i'd have to buy it with my employee discount. i told her i would tough it out and i really wanted to finish the day and go. i said "i'm so embarrassed, i can't believe this stupid skirt.. my first day.." and she said again that it wasn't a big deal. the customers were gone by then and it was time to close. i went back to coworker 1, who thankfully didn't say anything, and she showed me how to close. but my heart would not stop racing, i was so humiliated by everyone talking about and seeing my underwear. i was grateful the shift manager was in the back for the whole exchange. finally it was done and i went back to thank the shift manager and get my purse. she said i had a great first day (ugh she had no idea). i had left my purse on a table and she had moved it to the floor next to the table to lay out some papers. she was still sitting at the desk and i knew i had to bend over to get the purse. she was talking but not facing me so i tried to do it quickly, when i got back up she was looking at me though with a surprised look. but she didn't say anything. i quickly changed shirts in the bathroom and walked out. the store was dark by then, everyone was finishing up and the gate was half closed. we all walked out together so coworker 1 could lock up, so i ducked under the gate, right next to all 3 of them with my underwear basically right in their faces. i was just defeated, exhausted, humiliated at this point. as we walked away the shift manager told me to wait a second. of course. i said goodbye and nice to meet you to the others, and they left talking to each other. probably about my stupid underwear. the shift manager said to me, nicely but firmly, "i didn't notice until the end of the day, but you have a dress code violation. you can't wear that skirt here unless you wear it with a belt." i really didn't want to talk about my underwear anymore and i didn't know how to respond, so i kind of sputtered. she must have thought i didn't understand, so she said "the skirt itself is fine, but your.. um, visible underpants are against the dress code." i said "i'm so sorry it's a new skirt, i had no idea" and she said "it's ok. just don't let it happen again, it looks unprofessional when customers see it." and then tried to change the mood by saying "it's a cute skirt though. [coworker 1] and [coworker 2] thought you did great work today, i don't want you to think i'm reprimanding you. just a friendly reminder." and i said "ok thank you" and that was that. we walked part of the way back and then split to go to our cars. i was cringing so hard about how awkward i was and about how everyone knew i wore this incredibly embarrassing underwear and they all saw so much of it... but then driving home, when i was safe, i felt so alive. it wasn't like the worst thing that ever happened, definitely not the worst challenge, but i was out of practice so it took a lot out of me! looks like i can't do it at work anymore or probably even at that mall. but i have to wear the skirt again somewhere, have to get this feeling back sorry for the sloppy typing but i had to get through it all before i forgot! what a day!!!
The following 2 users say Thank You to cc021 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassing, granny panties, humiliating, nerdy, underwear