Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 05-30-2016, 08:17 AM   #1
denymeplease

Default Typical Master to slave ad: Photo is a MUST but don't expect reciprocation

I've been lurking here for almost a year now, mostly browsing the ads looking for a master/mistress. Everyone whose ad I respond to expect me to send photos, but have no intention to send me anything back... not even a completely clothed photo! Being a slave/sub, in my opinion, requires I put a lot of trust in my dom, but how can I trust someone who doesn't trust me with a the same kind of stuff that I'm trusting them with!?

I value my anonymity on the internet, and I completely understand why someone wouldn't want to put their photos out there... I'm certainly very apprehensive about photos with my face in it, regardless of clothing, but how could a master-sub relationship happen if there's only a one-way flow of trust?

Needless to say all of the relationships I tried to get into didn't go very far, maybe because I couldn't take a faceless/voiceless entity giving me tasks etc. too seriously! I'd love to hear some others' thoughts on this. I'm not too sure whether I'm justified in wanting to see my master/mistress or if not knowing is another way of showing submission!
Love: denial, tease, edging
Like: chastity, very light anal, spanking, nipple play
Meh: piss, humiliation, feet
Dislike: cum eating, hard cbt
Limits: family, permanent, illegal, blackmail, obvious public, dangerous

My PM dares

I'm looking for a master or mistress for longer term play and fun
denymeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 08:47 AM   #2
painbringer
getDare Devil

I agree with you completely. A Master/slave or Dom/sub relationship is very dependent on trust. If you find a Master/Mistress that demands photos but is not willing to reciprocate then drop them and keep looking. I would not expect a Master/Dom to send a naked photo but A fully clothed photo should not be an issue if there is trust.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:11 AM   #3
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by denymeplease View Post
I'm not too sure whether I'm justified in wanting to see my master/mistress or if not knowing is another way of showing submission!
If that is important to you to establish trust then, yes, you are justified to want reciprocation. And remember that until you have agreed to submit to one person you and a potential dominant are just two people discussing and getting to know each other. You don't have to show submission unless you have agreed to.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubMissChievous for this post:
Old 05-30-2016, 09:19 AM   #4
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
And remember that until you have agreed to submit to one person you and a potential dominant are just two people discussing and getting to know each other. You don't have to show submission unless you have agreed to.
Absolutely.. I think that's very important

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:24 AM   #5
bottomedbear

It would be okay to talk about pictures later on. But they ask to early.

Loves: Slave, Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Anal (have butt plug/dildo), Bondage, Cruising ...

Will try: Going Commando, Piss (in bath only), Restroom, Hidden Public, C2C, Master, ...

Limits: Public, Extreme Pain, Poo, Blood, Shaving, Family/Friends, Illegal, Wetting Myself, Face-Pics, Crossdressing, ...

Master's are welcome to PM me.

PM DARES
bottomedbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 01:37 PM   #6
fromo
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomedbear View Post
It would be okay to talk about pictures later on. But they ask to early.
Asking someone to prove they're a person at the start shouldn't be a problem for people, in truth, would you want to spend months getting to 'know' someone, to find out they're the opposite gender they said they are? It's a simple lie, but if they lie about that, they'll lie about other things.
It's 1 thing requesting nude pics, its something else entirely requesting someone to show they're a real person.

And if i was serving someone, id expect the same as i give, faceless things are fine, but if that person expects to use people on webcam or take pictures, they should accept that they need to be held to the same standards, to show they're really who they say they are.

Trust is earnt, that goes two ways, i can't spend 2 months talking to someone i don't trust, simply due to the large amount of bad experiences I've had, I've likely turned away a few female subs because I've wanted them to just show they're a real person, but for every 1 i have, it'll be at least 9 others where fakers.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
photos, relationship, slave and master