Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-01-2016, 01:22 PM   #1
amber44

Female 21/f looking for tit torture

Title says it all! I have a bunch of clothespins, some binder clips, some string, 2 shoelaces (for tying base of breast since string is too thin), toothpaste, ice, hairbrush, plus other common household objects.

Will report back with details

Likes = pain, bondage
Dislikes = wedgies
Limits = pics/voice/cam, public, friends/family, permanent, body writing, messy, scat, anal

Toys: vibrator, clothespins, belts, shoe laces, string, ice, most common household objects

I've been lurking on this site for quite a while now and finally decided to get any account, so likes/dislikes/limits may change as I gain experience
amber44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 01:30 PM   #2
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Tie your breasts with laces and nipples with string, give them 40 spanks each with brush and then put binder clips on your tied nipples for 10 minutes

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 01:54 PM   #3
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Here's a simple one for you. Put the binder clips on your nipples. Make sure they trap a good amount of flesh. Tie a string to each one. On the other end of the string, tie a small bucket or plastic cup. Now go stand in the bathtub and turn the water on as slowly as it can possibly go. Tie your hands behind your back using some string. Now stand so the water is dripping into your container. Stay like this until it rips the binder clips off of both nipples.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 01:56 PM   #4
sir stefan
Account Banned

Hi,
Hope your ready for it.
Keep your breasts nicely tied
Binderclamps on nipples
Add a twine to each clamp
Add a weight to each twine
You can make it by using small water bottles, fill with water, lead the twine in and close the cap to trap the twine

Now get a hard brush, floorbrush or panbrush
Brush your ballooning tits 10x around the nipples
Than
Spank each tit with the back of a hairbrush
10x top
10x left side
10x right side
10x underside

Than again brush them 10x around

Now use bristle side of hairbrush
And repeat the top/left/right/under scheme

Than again brush 10x around

And use backside of brush again
Repeate the 10x up/left/right/down schedule

Than go to the shower
Connect a rope to the high holder of the showerhead
Tie it to the rope around your breasts
Pull,it firmly, make sure to tiptoe

Set a timer for 20mins
It maybe nice to blindfold
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 02:34 PM   #5
amber44

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Tie your breasts with laces and nipples with string, give them 40 spanks each with brush and then put binder clips on your tied nipples for 10 minutes
Thanks for the suggestion, I just tried this!

I first tied each breast with the shoelaces, which made my breasts bulge out and my nipples stick straight out. By the time I had the shoelaces tied correctly so that they wouldn't come off, my breasts were already bright red. I then tied my nipples with the string. It was difficult at first, because my skin was stretched so tight from my breasts being tied, but once I got the string started, I was able to wrap it around and tie it a few times so there were multiple layers of string. This pushed my nipples out further, almost stretching them. At this point my breasts were even redder, and my nipples were starting to turn purpleish. Next I did the 40 spanks. Yikes, this hurt! I've spanked my breasts with a brush before but I did not anticipate how much worse it would hurt with tied breasts and tied nipples! The spanking hurt my breasts quite a bit since they were tied pretty tightly and were quite hard. But the spanking hurt my nipples way more. Each spank was a huge jolt of pain to my nipple, ouch ouch ouch. By the end of all the spanking I was in quite a bit pain and my breasts/nipples were even more red (if that's possible!). Finally I put the binder clips on. My nipples were already throbbing at this point and the binder clips (which are pretty tight actually) were almost unbearable. Having my nipples tied made it so much worse, I was barely able to make it through those 10 minutes!

Thank you so much for this! My tits are still quite red aha, but I had a fun time doing it!

Likes = pain, bondage
Dislikes = wedgies
Limits = pics/voice/cam, public, friends/family, permanent, body writing, messy, scat, anal

Toys: vibrator, clothespins, belts, shoe laces, string, ice, most common household objects

I've been lurking on this site for quite a while now and finally decided to get any account, so likes/dislikes/limits may change as I gain experience
The following user says Thank You to amber44 for this post:
Old 05-01-2016, 02:40 PM   #6
ubertino

After each punishment brush your nipples with toothpaste and a a hard brush
ubertino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 02:41 PM   #7
amber44

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
Here's a simple one for you. Put the binder clips on your nipples. Make sure they trap a good amount of flesh. Tie a string to each one. On the other end of the string, tie a small bucket or plastic cup. Now go stand in the bathtub and turn the water on as slowly as it can possibly go. Tie your hands behind your back using some string. Now stand so the water is dripping into your container. Stay like this until it rips the binder clips off of both nipples.
Sorry, I don't really have any buckets or cups or anything that I can tie like that... Do you have any suggestions for variations? Also preferably something not in the shower (though it can be, I just probably won't do it today if it involves getting wet).

Likes = pain, bondage
Dislikes = wedgies

Old 05-01-2016, 02:44 PM   #8
amber44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Hi,
Hope your ready for it.
Keep your breasts nicely tied
Binderclamps on nipples
Add a twine to each clamp
Add a weight to each twine
You can make it by using small water bottles, fill with water, lead the twine in and close the cap to trap the twine

Now get a hard brush, floorbrush or panbrush
Brush your ballooning tits 10x around the nipples
Than
Spank each tit with the back of a hairbrush
10x top
10x left side
10x right side
10x underside

Than again brush them 10x around

Now use bristle side of hairbrush
And repeat the top/left/right/under scheme

Than again brush 10x around

And use backside of brush again
Repeate the 10x up/left/right/down schedule

Than go to the shower
Connect a rope to the high holder of the showerhead
Tie it to the rope around your breasts
Pull,it firmly, make sure to tiptoe

Set a timer for 20mins
It maybe nice to blindfold
Sorry, I don't have a hardbrush!

Likes = pain, bondage
Dislikes = wedgies

Old 05-01-2016, 02:45 PM   #9
amber44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubertino View Post
After each punishment brush your nipples with toothpaste and a a hard brush
Sorry, I don't have a hardbrush! I have toothpaste (though I won't use my toothbrush for this sorry).

Likes = pain, bondage
Dislikes = wedgies

Old 05-01-2016, 02:57 PM   #10
ubertino

Though you can still cover them in paste. Without the rubbing. You could try scratching them before that
ubertino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 03:06 PM   #11
amber44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubertino View Post
Though you can still cover them in paste. Without the rubbing. You could try scratching them before that
Okay, will do

I scratched each nipple area for a good 30 sec (a bit painful on its own since my nipples are still sensitive haha) and then put the toothpaste on. I've had the paste on for about a minute now, and it's stinging/burning quite a bit (I think the scratching helped!). I'll leave it on until the burning stops.

Thanks for the idea, I'll do this again after my next torture

Likes = pain, bondage
Dislikes = wedgies

The following user says Thank You to amber44 for this post:
Old 05-01-2016, 07:14 PM   #12
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Take every clothes pin you have. split into two equal groups. Tie them together to every inch or so there is a pin. Clip on to your breast itself. Stay neat and orderly, a same number per breast, same placement. Encircle the who thing if you can. Concentric circles, starting at outermost area, inner most circle be the edges of your areola.

Attach a binder clip to each nipple, tied only to the other clamp with a piece of shoelace. Run this carefully so that the string from the clothespins does not interfere with the shoelace.

Tie both of the pieces of string off on a surface that will not move (door works). Step back until the line is taut, and spend several minutes leaning back, stepping back, stretching the string as far as it will go, pulling more and more on your tits.

Finally, throw yourself back, onto a couch or bed. Have good momentum for this. This will finally separate things, and your clothes pins will be ripped off, all in a row, outer most first, areolas last.

After you come to your senses, grab the center of the shoelace, and rip out violently, tearing the binder clamps from your nipples.

*edit*
you said you'd do it anyways, after next torture, but just to say it?
soothe your nipples with the cooling mint of toothpaste after this.
In fact, use it to treat the whole of your boobs.

Last edited by ksoma; 05-01-2016 at 07:15 PM. Reason: *one last idea*
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:31 PM   #13
Nicolas

For one week or more if you want slap each tit 50 times whit a leather belt. It will be done before go to bed.
Nicolas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast torture, clothespins, nipple torture, pain, tit torture