Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-28-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
BitchBreaker
Account Banned

Default Truth for Masters

1. How many slaves have you had
2. Have you ever had more then one slave at once? If yes what was the most at one time?
3. Have you ever ordered a slave to do something you knew they would be unable to do?
4. Have you ever lied to your slave for the purpose of their training/tasks?
5. Have you ever lied to your slave for selfish purposes?
6. Do you reward your slaves after they complete a particularly hard task?
7. Do you punish your slaves when they fail a task or break a rule?
8. Do your rewards/punishments reflect the situation or do you use standardized ones?
9. Have you ever made your slave posts for tasks/punishments because you were too lazy to think of anything?
10. What was the hardest task you ever gave to a slave? Did you think it was too harsh in retrospect?
11. Have you ever discovered your slave went against your orders by choice? What was the punishment you gave out for it?
12. Have you ever managed to get your slave to drop any limits?
13. What is your favorite task to make your slave do?
14. Do you make your slaves tell you everything?
15. Have you ever let your slave slide for anything?
BitchBreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
bbuster69
Baby Member

Send a message via AIM to bbuster69 Send a message via MSN to bbuster69 Send a message via Yahoo to bbuster69

1. 7
2. No
3. Yes not masturbate for a month she cracked after 4 days, I also cracked a whip on her ass!
4. No I am truthful
5. No my submissives know what I expect and they obey. Plus I always get what I want
6. My rewards vary I usually give out a few when I've been pretty hard
7. I always punish naught girls, how else will they learn?
8. Combo
9. Online domination/training
10. Haha maybe I'll let you experience it for yourself..
11. Oh yeah and severe humiliation tasks
12.yes after all the do what I say!
13. Turn panties backwards uncomfortable and they think about me all the time the
14. They decide
15. Yes but decided not to punish
bbuster69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 03:32 PM   #3
kinkster707

Send a message via MSN to kinkster707

Only one serious one
2. Have you ever had more then one slave at once? If yes what was the most at one time?
No
3. Have you ever ordered a slave to do something you knew they would be unable to do?
No, I don't waste my time giving tasks if I know a slave can't do something. The only reason I can think to do that is so you have an excuse to punish them. I'd much rather just give the punishment as a task if I wanted to make my slave do something.
No
No
It would depend on the slave. Some slaves I think respond better to a carrot rather than a stick. I'm not adverse to the idea.
Yes, it helps them deal with any guilt they may feel for disappointing you, helps you relieve any negative feelings you may have and reinforces the message you're trying to get through
8. Do your rewards/punishments reflect the situation or do you use standardized ones?
If I can think of a way to make the punishment reflective of the crime I will use that but I think the primary purpose of a punishment is to reinforce to the slave that they shouldn't disobey me again.
9. Have you ever made your slave posts for tasks/punishments because you were too lazy to think of anything?
I've made my slave post for punishments, but not because I was too lazy.
10. What was the hardest task you ever gave to a slave? Did you think it was too harsh in retrospect?
For my previous slave I believe asking her to reveal to a friend that she was owned by a Master was the hardest thing for her. I could be wrong, I don't think it was too harsh.
11. Have you ever discovered your slave went against your orders by choice? What was the punishment you gave out for it?
No I haven't
I haven't gotten any to drop limits, I have however managed to help them through things they thought they couldn't do.
I'm partial to Ice cubes and clothes pegs since they're simple, generally readily available and in my opinion less intimidating than a lot of other tasks.
I ask a lot of questions and make my slaves give a lot of detail but only things that are pertinent. What they had for breakfast (unless I've taken control of their diet) is not pertinent.
No. That sends the completely wrong message. It would have a severe negative impact on the training in my opinion.
kinkster707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:56 AM   #4
richardsmith_1950

1. How many slaves have you had? More than 1
2. Have you ever had more then one slave at once? If yes what was the most at one time? No
3. Have you ever ordered a slave to do something you knew they would be unable to do? No
4. Have you ever lied to your slave for the purpose of their training/tasks? No
5. Have you ever lied to your slave for selfish purposes? No
6. Do you reward your slaves after they complete a particularly hard task? Yes
7. Do you punish your slaves when they fail a task or break a rule? Yes
8. Do your rewards/punishments reflect the situation or do you use standardized ones? They reflect the situation
9. Have you ever made your slave posts for tasks/punishments because you were too lazy to think of anything? No
10. What was the hardest task you ever gave to a slave? Did you think it was too harsh in retrospect? Asked slave to put his balls in a vice
11. Have you ever discovered your slave went against your orders by choice? What was the punishment you gave out for it? No
12. Have you ever managed to get your slave to drop any limits? Yes
13. What is your favorite task to make your slave do? You find out by becoming my slave
14. Do you make your slaves tell you everything? Yes provided they are willing
15. Have you ever let your slave slide for anything? No
richardsmith_1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:46 AM   #5
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

2 real life, 2 non real life currently

sort of, i sometimes i set tasks for couples while having a slave.

NEVER

No don`t think so

LOL, naw

Yes of course, its only right.

Yup, punishments are explained if task is failed and i stick to them

Varies on slave in question, i have a few fav ones which are quite general.

Nope not as yet, but lazy is harsh its quite good for a slave to see other peoples point of view.

I don`t think so, if i set a task its never with there limits in mind so i expect it to be compelted.

Nope never had that problem, they may have never admitted to it thou.

Yes, anal, but it was her choice we had talked about it a couple of times, I then gave her anal training she loved it.

The cinema trip post i did her was one of my favs but there are lots, love the reactions of slaves to them.

No, unless we are compeltely comitted to each other, then i expect complete honesty.

Its very rare, but it has happened due to an emergency.
masterlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:20 AM   #6
story_freak

Send a message via MSN to story_freak

1. How many slaves have you had?
yes it was 3, but only for one week, not the real thing, only one is much better
yes, but she knew, that I knew it - lol
no
well, I did not tell all facts in the beginning, but now she knoes everything, no secrets any more
sometimes
yes
most standadized ones, but sometimes other, if she accepts
yes!
there were many hard ones, but one she did not like, was, she had to ride a bus with a short skirt without panties, and had to spread her legs as much inches, as passengers were in the bus. (got the idea here from getdare)
no
yes
cleaning the windows with her naked boobs as sponges, and many, many other
nearly, yes
not that I can think of

WARNING:
very kinky

Are you female and pretty kinky?
Here is my ad
story_freak is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk