Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-11-2009, 03:07 PM   #31
maxim
Account Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissSunshine View Post
When i get bored i take pictures of myself and honselty theres only so many things you can do with clothes on. so long story short, my brother offten see's nude pictures of me when he looks through my camra, and i honestly dont care anymore.
And how old is your brother?
maxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:09 PM   #32
LittleMissSunshine

Send a message via AIM to LittleMissSunshine Send a message via MSN to LittleMissSunshine Send a message via Yahoo to LittleMissSunshine

he's 17.

SIXTEEN LETTERSSSS
im a closet bi,
i make out with random peoples,
oh im single so i dont really have any rules!
and normally bored lets chatt.
LittleMissSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:39 PM   #33
tahira993

He must like them if he keeps looking at the camera.
tahira993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:32 AM   #34
littleraisin
getDare Sweetheart

Default Yes

yes once by my friend I took pictures of my privates(long story),my friend was browsing my pictures I took for a school project that I volunteered to do then they came up they were in the bed so I said that they were from my phone being on the bed and me being asleep because some of them were but most were not and he believed that all of them were from it sucker.
Dislikes: Anal, Messy
Limits: Needles, Involving Family/Friends, Wetting, Permanent, food and blood.
Don't be nice, treat it like an object. That's what it is.
littleraisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:46 PM   #35
myhouseinthewoods

sure, I take pictures of myself nude, but have never got blackmailed or anything for it.
myhouseinthewoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:43 AM   #36
Ancient Brit

Thumbs down Caught by a picture?

[QUOTE=tilly07;97173]Have any of you ever left a picture of you on the camera or computer and a family member or friend found it?

I've got a website with naturist material on it as well as some bdsm material and material I had to post when I spent 10 days as a slave to my Mistress in France.
I usually send a Christmas/ New Year message to friends. One message for family and friends in my "normal life". These are mainly middle-aged and elderly as I belong to several bridge and bowls clubs and a second message to Dare/naturist/bdsm friends with links to my "adult" website.

Unfortunately one of the middle-aged ladies I play bridge against ended up on the wrong email list!
Recently my bridge partner asked me how I was getting on with Mistress. I'm not sure how he found out, but probably from link from outdoor website. This came about when another dare ended up with me having hair and beard shaved off and I let them guess as to the reason. He knew!

Ancient Brit
Old 01-03-2010, 01:09 PM   #37
Teeks
Distinguished Member

Mhm almost.

I usually chat on my computer, but a few weeks before the holiday, I got sick with the swine flu, and spent my days in bed, on my mom's laptop.

I got to chat with someone fairly often, and when it was on my computer, we would put on webcam, however, on the laptop, we sent pictures.

But once I was so tired, because we finished our "session" too late at night, like 3 am, that I just switched the laptop off, and put it on the table in the living room.

The next morning, after waking up, I just enter the living room, and seeing my mom on her lappy, searching through her folders, I remember something: the pictures! I had forgotten to delete that someone's naked pictures. Though, is that somehow, if mom had seen the pictures, she would have known who it was ...

I was just there, beside her, saying hello, about to throw up, sweating, and trying to keep calm, making small talk. She opened a file just next to the pictures, I thought my life was going to end, since before I had had the diary issue, but no. She had not seen them.

She went smoking outside, I deleted the pictures, and promised myself it would never happen again.

Moral: Now I never go to sleep before I have deleted the histories, the chat logs, logged out and deleted all pictures, or anything suspect.

29 y.o | Female | Straight | France (GMT+1)

Teeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:30 PM   #38
stothy862

Unfortunatly yes :| long story short, picked up wrong phone aafter an exam and guy went looking through pics to see whos phone it was :/

Loves: Seeing other person do dare

stothy862 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk