Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-22-2016, 06:03 PM   #1
maleslave27

Send a message via Yahoo to maleslave27
Post Male Slave Looking

I am 28 years old. I am looking for somebody that I can chat to as well as do things for. I have Skype and teamviewer. You are welcome to control the wallpaper on my computer, and you can control my computer but only when I'm not working and you can allow other people to control my computer as well. You can also email me anything you like just nothing illegal. I enjoy reading emails. Please contact me for my email address. I work from home alone so sometimes I am unable to do things on my webcam. But I can do things offline as well. I am also open to creating a public blog on blogger.com, or wordpress.com or anything else you like. I am open to other suggestions as well. I will not do anything illegal, no permanent marks or damage.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here or on skype at techslave28.

Last edited by maleslave27; 04-22-2016 at 06:09 PM. Reason: additional information
maleslave27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
male, open, skype, slave, teamviewer