Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-31-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
John Masters

Default New Year Nude Dare

After midnight when the revelry had settled down I went outside in my dressing gown, walked round to the side of the house and took my dressing gown off and stayed naked outdoors for about 5 minutes before going back in. Had they looked out I would have been in full view of neighbours to the front and back being lt up like a beacon by a brilliant moon and security lights. The temperature was below freezing.

I dare all GetDare members of a like mind to strip naked for at least five minutes and report back on their experience.
John Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:53 PM   #2
misspiggy7
Account Banned

Location: Not sure, there's a wheel, and a nozzle i lick for water, and lots of wood shavings to snuggle in

i'll do it after we open our time capsule
*hope i dont get caught*
misspiggy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:14 AM   #3
Ancient Brit

Thumbs up New Year Nude Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Masters View Post
I dare all GetDare members of a like mind to strip naked for at least five minutes and report back on their experience.
Hi
For once I was on my own for the New Year, but my friends hadn't forgotten me! With 30 minutes to go in the old year, I recieved a dare to be outside my front door at midnight to see in the New Year. Being on my own I had to take a photo to prove it.
Naked of course!
I'm afraid I can't refuse a naked dare so I was outside with a minute to go, setting up the camera, visible from about 15 houses. Normally at this time of night all the houses have their lights off, but now lights were shining from most of them!
Having got the photograph, I went out into the middle of the road and took a second photo, listening to the fireworks going off and sounds of noisy revellers some distance away.
I hadn't realised just how cold the feet got in 5 minutes outside on frosty grass and freezing tarmac!!
I can't post naked photos on this site but PM me if you want to see the results.

Happy Nude Year

Ancient Brit

Advertisements
Kink Talk