Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-29-2009, 03:10 PM   #16
cupbunny

Send a message via MSN to cupbunny

I had a go at shaving recently. The "itching" hasn’t been bad at all, don’t know if it’s just me but I’ve not felt uncomfortable.

I’m going to keep at it for a while because I quite like the smooth feeling and being unobstructed

cupbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:18 AM   #17
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohne_id View Post
I just wonder how you can shave your hairs on your balls. I never could do that well. I tried it with scissors, but it took too long. I tried it with an electric razor, but it didn't really work. So how do you do that?
(Warning details will be presented. Those not comfortable with Male anatomy take heed)

Yeah the balls are tricky, but you can do them. I went out to WalMart and bought a fairly inexpensive barber's hair trimmer kit. I use it to crop all my hair as short as possible. Scissors will just cut you... Ouch! I use a Gillette Mach 5 and a lot of shaving cream. Get in the shower and clean yourself really well with soap and warm water. Use a lot of shaving gel all over one nut. I hold a ball with left hand and make sure the skin is tight. Place the razor, well rinsed lightly on the ball and shave. Be careful, but it is not risky. Harder is the perineum which requires a little bit of flexibility. Hardest of all is the mid-point of the sack (I think it is correctly called the Raffe- Please Drs. correct me.) This takes some patience. Make sure the skin is tight and you are not applying too much pressure...

Good luck.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:24 PM   #18
myhouseinthewoods

I've shaved everything completely once, even my butt hair, lol, but once you shave it off its worth it
myhouseinthewoods is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
males only, shaved