View Poll Results: Who should lose?
WedgieGary1996 14 66.67%
Silly Bitch 7 33.33%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-29-2016, 12:51 PM   #1
WedgieGary1996
getDare Addict

Default Wedgiegary1996 VS Silly Bitch

OK, I lost a loser has to thread to silly bitch and have to create a versus thread.

As I lost the loser has to, Silly bitch requested that I play battleships to see who is disadvantaged. I lost so I always have 5 more lose votes than I actually have. With that in mind, please don't give Silly Bitch all the lose votes as while I don't want to lose I want it to be close.

Without futher ado, here are the things the loser has to do:

1. Get one of your diapers and put it on. Begin drinking a glass of water every 20 minutes until your bladder is absolutely bursting. Hold it until you have to pee so bad that you're "hopping up and down", "crossing your legs", totally desperate to pee - like "never had to go that bad before level of desperation"

Grab your 3 favorite pairs of panties and lay them on the floor. While wearing just your diaper, squat over those panties. Let your bladder empty and fill the diaper. Hope that it doesn't leak and get piss all over those panties.

If the diaper manages to hold all your pee, you're done. If not, continue...

If the panties get ANY piss on them, put them in separate plastic bags and wear them, one at a time, for each of the next 3 days. They may not be washed until they've been worn.

2. Loser must post on facebook and say "First like and I'll set your profile picture as my lock screen for a month"

3. Loser must find a pair of underwear that he or she can wear and move it out of the way to go to the toilet. Every day for 10 days you must chew a piece of chewing gum until it loses it's flavor then use it to stick the waistband of the underwear to your body

4. Loser must put atleast 1 pre-chewed part of everything they eat down their underwear for a week with no changing

5. Loser must wear the same pair of stripey knee socks for as long as the winner decides (needs to be very harsh and teasing about release time)

6. Loser needs permission to pee from winner for a week

7. You could copy pictures (of you, of course), stories, confessions, and other goodies to a blank CD, or one of the cheap thumb drives (something you don't care about getting back).

Accidentally leave it somewhere. Stay close by to see who picks it up before you leave the area.

For extra fun, put a file on the disc/drive that has your email address, or at least a throwaway address. See if the finder ever contacts you...

8. Put on a diaper and load it with baby powder. Then put on some snug fitting jeans and go out somewhere public and sit down, like on a bench or something. The powder should come through the jeans at the legs and back.

9. Winner picks 10 embarrasing costumes that loser has to buy. Each one must be worn in public for at least 10 hours

10. loser needs to ask permission to change any part of clothing for 10 days

11. Loser is winners slave for a month (can be extended by winner, again teased about release time)

All of these dares are my own or ones I have personally found in threads. As I said, please don't make Silly lose by loads (at least make it close).

We welcome any embarrasing dares you have. I will add more as I think of them

Last edited by WedgieGary1996; 03-29-2016 at 04:21 PM.
WedgieGary1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 03:54 PM   #2
WedgieGary1996
getDare Addict

I said close, this isn't close lol

If anyone has any ideas for the loser, let us know
Old 03-30-2016, 01:25 PM   #3
WedgieGary1996
getDare Addict

Any more embarrassing dares? I've got to win this
Old 04-04-2016, 12:12 PM   #4
WedgieGary1996
getDare Addict

I lost!

I have to accept dares for another week (within limits)

Do your worst

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, embarrasing, versus