Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2016, 06:29 PM   #1
SissyXcandy

Heart Public sissy dare (with video/pic proof)

Hey everyone

I though that it would be a great idea to do a semi public sissy dare and deliver some pic proof or vid proof to get a trustable name on this forum.

I will send the video or the pics to everyone who posted a dare on this dare. So if you guys want to see the pics or videos you should write a nice dare for me

I would love to do and get some dares involing:
- Semi public
- Risky
- Predicament
- Sissification
- Humiliation

It is possible that i spend some money on this dare but it would be nice if it could not be too expensive. I can not enter a sexsshop.

I want to thank everyone who will send a dare and promise to send the one who send me a dare to give the pics and vids as soon as possible.

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
SissyXcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:11 PM   #2
lucy.transvestite
Distinguished Member

How about a trip to a lingerie store? Get measured for a bra. Buy it, and some matching panties.

Maybe in future - shopping 4 clothes (while dressed )

M/straight

Limits-Death.Disfigurement.Dismemberment.Scat. more.
lucy.transvestite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:15 PM   #3
qatguy
getDare Succubus

i got fitted for a bra twice, at Victorias Secret. it was fun and nervous at same time.

i will do it again, once i save up $100.00
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 07:41 AM   #4
SissyXcandy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy.transvestite View Post
How about a trip to a lingerie store? Get measured for a bra. Buy it, and some matching panties.
Thank you for the dare but i think that is a little bit too public. I would love to do it but i could not. You will get the pic or vid proof as soon i have done another dare.

Does annyone else have a dare for me ?

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
Old 03-13-2016, 10:06 AM   #5
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

You must take an hour walk in the park. Every 15 minutes you must out on makeup, either lipstick, eye shadow, or blush. Don't repeat any piece and you can't use a mirror. Take a picture after each addition.

Another is bring a bag of makeup to the movies, all sorts of colors, both naturals and really outlandish. Select a piece to put on through out the movie. One for each eye lid, lips, and cheek. You might look pretty silly when you walk out. If anyone looks at you.

Do an early morning/late night clothes hide, where you put your male clothes around somewhere and has to walk in full girls clothes to get them.

Other options: hide the key challenge or (long term) mail a key to yourself while locked in something.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 03-15-2016 at 08:31 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 08:07 AM   #6
SissyXcandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
You must take an hour walk in the park. Every 15 minutes you must out on makeup, either lipstick, eye shadow, or blush. Don't repeat any piece and you can't use a mirror. Take a picture after each addition.

Another is bring a bag of makeup to the movies, all sorts of colors, both naturals and really outlandish. Select a piece to put on through out the movie. One for each eye lid, lips, and cheek. You might look pretty silly when you walk out. If anyone looks at you.

Do an early morning/late night clothes hide, where you put your make clothes around somewhere and has to walk in full girls clothes to get them.

Other options: hide the key challenge or (long term) mail a key to yourself while locked in something.
Wow thank you

I can not do the first dare because i dont make anny pic with my face on it.

But the other 3 are amazing dares, i might do some of them.

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
Old 03-15-2016, 09:03 AM   #7
redandbluesage
getDare Sweetheart

At night park your car alongside a street and turn on the headpights. Get out of the car with sisy clothes in hand but wearing male ones. Strip slowly of your male clothes and when fully naked edge and stroke your sissy clit. Then start getting dressed in your sissy outfit. This can be as late and the sstreet can be as bussy as you want depending in how risky you eant to be

It is quite messy and not fully potty trained yet, but multi functional: water fountain ass, cock/dildo parking space in throat, tongue washing machine for dirty laundry. Keep stuffed animals out of its reach.

Mostly sub

Kik: redandbluesage

My likes, dislikes/punishments, and limits

My Items

My PM dares

My BDSM test
redandbluesage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
predicament, proof, public humiliation, risky, sissification