Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-10-2016, 01:55 PM   #1
Buu

Pencil Slutty College Slave HW Dare

I need help getting motivation to finish my HW. In my dorm, alone ALL DAY with readings due tomorrow. Help? Stuff to do during HW and punishments if I don't get it done today

19/f/USA

Likes: bondage, gags, nipple play, clit torture, hidden public
Dislikes(but will do for punishment): spanking, wedgies, ice
Limits: Other people, pee, poo, messy, food
Buu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 02:20 PM   #2
chrs
Distinguished Member

Get naked
gag yourself & tie your ankles together till your done
After every page you've read you have to snap a rubber band on your clit
If you're not done in two hours you have to edge for every 5min your over and are not allowed to cum
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 04:07 PM   #3
Dragoste

As above get naked put a belt on your neck(as a collar) each time you read a page you can put a peg in your tits and pussy labia after that keep reading and play with your clit just enough to get you wet each half of a page, when you finish and only when you finish insert a big butt plug or a large cucumber in your ass, and slap your pussy hard using a ruler then after a wile if you remember your lecture you can cum if not REPEAT until you learn your home home work you CANT CUM UNTIL YOU LEARN YOUR PAGES

Sluty collage slaves do reports, we will be waiting for it.

As allwyas have funn

Like:
Control, dares, humiliation, mild pain, pet play, breast play, some others.

Dislike:
People impolite, lack of comitment, scat, blood, permanent, hard pain, family, some others.
Dragoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:13 PM   #4
Buu

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrs View Post
Get naked
gag yourself & tie your ankles together till your done
After every page you've read you have to snap a rubber band on your clit
If you're not done in two hours you have to edge for every 5min your over and are not allowed to cum
I tied a knot with a scarf for the gag and used duct tap on my ankles. I usually cross my legs when i sit at my desk so every time i went to cross them, id feel the tape stopping me. I had ten pages to read and by the fourth page, i almost stopped using the rubber band because it hurt too much, but i continued. Eventually, around pages 6 or 7, i started tearing up and had to bite down on my scarf gag. I stopped using the rubber band after that, so please send me a punishment for that. I finished in and hour and a half. Thank you for the dare! Ihope to get more from you!
Old 03-10-2016, 10:32 PM   #5
Buu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoste View Post
As above get naked put a belt on your neck(as a collar) each time you read a page you can put a peg in your tits and pussy labia after that keep reading and play with your clit just enough to get you wet each half of a page, when you finish and only when you finish insert a big butt plug or a large cucumber in your ass, and slap your pussy hard using a ruler then after a wile if you remember your lecture you can cum if not REPEAT until you learn your home home work you CANT CUM UNTIL YOU LEARN YOUR PAGES

Sluty collage slaves do reports, we will be waiting for it.

As allwyas have funn
I saw this after i finished my reading assignment but i still had other hw to do. I had a research assignment for psychology and i altered this one to work for it. I stayed naked and put the belt around my neck, but it was too wide for me to fasten so i tied a scarf around instead. For the article i had to find, i had to write a report on it. The articke was only 2 pages so i pit the two clips on eacj pussy lip then began writing the report. Every section of it i finished i added another clip until i had 7 on my pussy. Then i played with my self as i read it over and checked it. I wanted to cum SO bad, but i stopped., saved my work, and i was done. Ive never inserted anything as big as a cucumber in my ass before, so i put it poibted up on my chair and slowly sat on it. When i was seated all the way, with my ass stretched around it, it hurt. I grabbed my ruler and slapped my pussy(which was sore from the rubberbanf in the last dare) i put the ruler away, removed the clips, but kept the cucumber in. I grabbed it and held itto the chair and rocked upand down on it for a bit, and rubbed my sore clit until i edged, ghen stopped. Still havent cum. Any suggestions for dares to do now? Im still so horny!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, college, homework, master commands, sub female