Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-15-2016, 06:26 PM   #31
Ms. Fantasy
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Dear slut,
Indeed you are a real real slutty slut.
You know you need to study and now your begging for a dare that brings you an orgasm.....
Your tempting me to get you a dare in your hates.
But I'll be gentle and not do that.
Here is your dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251288
It will be tough but gets you an orgasm.
You have to play at level 2*, any better in math and i would have allowed you easier. Not today however.
Thank you for allowing Slut to sum Sir. This challenge was very intense and painful. Slut's pussy is very sore from this challenge and closing Slut's legs makes it worse but it was worth it! Mick and Racheal both enjoyed watching Slut perform this as well.

BDSM Test

Toys: 1 vib, nipple clamps and suckers, 2 dildos(clitvib attatched one), anal plug with foxtail and set of ears, toothpaste, yarn, household items, collar, leash, paddle, O gag, ball gag

Toy Status: Hog tied in it's box, cunt piercings locked, nipple piercings tied to septum piercing

OWNED

NO PICTURES/VIDEOS
Ms. Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 07:44 AM   #32
PainMakerM

Hmm..seems to me that slut has allowed to cum a little too often!so no orgasms in next 7 days!but making it not too easy,atleast 3 edging every day!First in the morning,last in the evening and the third in between them! Then ask your good friends to give to you good whipping with belt!First 30 hard strokes on your ass!on the bed couple pillows under your stomach! Then on your knees,hands on your head!20 hard strokes on each tits!and finally back to bed!take a diaperposition!ask one of your friends to take firm grip of your ankles and keep your legs fully open while otheone give 20 hardones on your naughty horny cunt!
Your friends can evaluate are those number of strokes enough or do you need more!ofcourse if you feel yourself that it wasn't enough you can beg mire strokes yourself!
PainMakerM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 08:21 AM   #33
sir stefan
Account Banned

Thank you for your report slut,
It was however way to short.
20 slaps on each tit with a wooden spoon.
20 slaps on your pussy with a wooden spoon, make sure to hit the clit.

Now lets really hope your math improves.
Looks to me that this level of punishment is more pleasuring than impressing you.
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, nipple torture, pain slut, punishment, slut