Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-31-2016, 07:43 AM   #1
CDYDDON
Baby Member

Default Crossdresser looking for semi-public dares.

Hi, I'm a new user of this website. I would like to receive some semipublic dares. I love wearing skirts and dresses with stockings and I'm willing to go outside wearing them but I need someone to set me up with a dare to help me out. I would also love it if you would find a way so I'm basically stuck in the clothes because I tend to chicken out sometimes. I'm willing to share any pictures with you.
Thanks
CDYDDON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 11:35 AM   #2
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Everyday a week you have to spend at least two hours in female clothing (i.e. bought in the womens department). Sleeping-time doesn't count. On Monday you have to wear only one piece of female clothing, two on tuesday, three on Wednesday and so on. I'll be generous and count every sock as 1, so Socks and panties will get you though Wednesday, but from Thursday on things will have to start getting more obvious ;-)

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 06:37 PM   #3
navara

Wait until it is almost dark outside then put a dress panties and a bra in a bag with a lock on it. (leave the key at home)
go for a walk at least 2 blocks from your house find somewhere you can change into the female clothes putting the clothes you had on in the bag and locking it.

Walk home to get the key.

I don't like using chat rooms to chat so if anyone wants to talk then private message me please.

MY AD FOR A LONG TERM SLAVE http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=249872
navara is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cross dress, cross dresser, cross dressing, humilation, semi public crossdressing