Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-21-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
spoon55

Default girlfriend s&m

first of all sorry if posted in wrong section

so im interested in s&m and was hopin my girlfriend would take me on as her slave. however im not sure about how to bring it up to ask her please help anyone.
spoon55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:54 AM   #2
Ardour

I've never really been in this kind of situation before. xD Nor that I intend to be.

Well, I am not sure of what you mean exactly. But I guess judging from the age perspective:

Below 13
Don't even think about it.

13 - 16
I guess you would make jokes about it. Try to get into further details but never show that you are interested. Don't always drag her into the discussion hence you may lead her to the conclusion that you are weird and god knows what she would do then. Just present the subject and observe her actions about it and listen to her comments well and clear. By then, you can tell if she is interested or not. If she is, just show hints that you are a potiential slave or you wish to be owned by her. Like, you can say "Ohh missy. Spank me" (Sorry for using such language) or "I'm your b*tch" but in a joking/mocking way. And then let the game take its own course.

17 +
I am not really there yet =P And I already pointed out, I am not familiar with this kind of situation so it would be hard to judge from a stage that I haven't passed through yet. Sorry.

Anyway, good luck matie
And kill him immediately..."
Ardour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:18 AM   #3
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Tough one dude...

There is something about a s/m relationship that runs counter to a bf/gf relatioship. I am sure there are exceptions (and people will post to prove it I hope) but I think that its a tough sell.

Both require trust, but in different ways. A bf/gf relationship also requires equality and mutuality, not something that is inherent in a s/m relationship.

No real advice for you I am afraid, except approach carefully, and be very sure it is what YOU want.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:33 PM   #4
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

My now ex broke the subject by watching the secretary together, it's a quite famous artsy films basically purely about SM. Turned out we had exactly the same fetishes and that led to a wonderful sex life!
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:07 AM   #5
Jslave
getDare Sweetheart

My advice, if you are in a happy relationship, tell her. Say it interests you and see what she says. If she says no, leave it; she may come round, she may not - but at least you know (:
Old 11-24-2009, 10:30 AM   #6
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to jess_i_kka

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleMaster View Post
Tough one dude...

There is something about a s/m relationship that runs counter to a bf/gf relatioship. I am sure there are exceptions (and people will post to prove it I hope) but I think that its a tough sell.

Both require trust, but in different ways. A bf/gf relationship also requires equality and mutuality, not something that is inherent in a s/m relationship.

No real advice for you I am afraid, except approach carefully, and be very sure it is what YOU want.
I'm going to go with GoogleMaster on this one. If you have a good relationship with your girlfriend you probably don't want to ruin it. I have a bf whom I think I love dearly. I'm a girl and I naturally like romance and stuff and he gives that to me because I think he loves me too.

I also am in a D/s relationship. My Dom knows about my bf but my bf does not know about my D/s relationship. I do not think he's into it and would probably be freaked out about it. Right now I need this second relationship. I'm thinking that when I'm ready to get really serious with my bf, I probably won't need to be a sub.

Hope this helps.
jess_i_kka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:50 PM   #7
VenusInFurs

Default Roleplay

Try to introduce some roleplay games into the relationship
Take on characters that you both most fantasize about.
If you are able to be open and honest with her then talk together about the things that turn you on most. You can then easily bring it up there and see how she responds
My god, I'm sounding like Dr. Ruth

Guys who PM me with unimaginative requests or "hey" "wassup?" etc get automatic ignore
VenusInFurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:25 PM   #8
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

just put my view across here, basically it depends on how well you know her and more to the point her fantasies. You maybe into S&M but make sure you are clear on what you want from the experience, sit down think about what type of slave you want to be.

e.g pain slave, being tied up (controlled), 24/7, doing degrading chores etc..

S&M can cover alot depending on peoples point of view and can scare some girls of at the mere mention of it. Some people assoicate S&M and then see hardcore place (whips,chains,caning etc..) and then u scared the lass off completely. Once you know the type of things you like and want to experience start thinking of your girlfriends fantasies and if u don`t know ASK, see if anything has any hint of things u are into (roleplay like someone said here is excellent to introduce a master/slave such as boss/sectary doctor/nurse etc..) .

If you start of with the softcore approach, you can then lead onto (if it goes well) to more S&M. She may enjoy bossing u around ( alot of woman get a kick out of it) and then you can start progressing into more stuff. If you interest lay in being a slave, talk to some male slaves here and get ideas of fun things you can try with your GF, contact some mistress's as well sure someone will give u hands on advice.

Anyways, all i can say is know what you want before u start and remember you cannot force someone to do something they don`t like, if she doesn`t have any interest in the side then sadly not much u can do.

As an example, a GF i had turned into a master slave relationship just by her mentiong she wanted to know what it likes to be tied up. From there i just took things slowly (she was shy), tie her hands together in front of her and start foreplay. She enjoyed the restriction, then tied to the bed in next session and did the massage thing, which she really really enjoyed. After couple more sessions of that, i tried tieing her to the bed then did oral on her. From then on she was hooked and we had good master/slave relationship where we tried tons of stuff.

Hope this helps mate, and more to the point yets hope she has a kinky side eh
masterlaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
girlfriend, master, s&m, slave