Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
Lorna
getDare Sweetheart

Default PM questionnaire

This truth is similar to another one that asks who was the last person who PMed you, only this truth goes much more in-depth. (For those who periodically delete all messages it may not work out.)

1) When was the last time someone PMed you (exact date)?
2) How many total messages do you have now (or do you have normally) in your PM box? How many total messages have YOU sent (rather than received)?
3) How far back do your PMs go (exact date of your oldest PM in your inbox)?
4) How many of your PMs are dares?
5) How many are random solicitations for dares or pics (I hate these)?
6) What is the most embarrassing PM you've received? What is the most embarrassing PM you've sent out? (if you're brave enough, copy and paste the contents of each PM?)
7) Have you ever asked someone to be your master by PM?
8) Have you ever asked someone to be your slave via PM?
9) Name one person who's PMed you that you'd show your tits (girl) or dick (guys) to?
[If the person you name PMs you asking for a pic, you have to give it to them if you answer this, so choose wisely whether to answer # 9]
10) Have you been "bad"? Do you have any PMs in your inbox telling you that you got an infraction? If so, what for?

ok here's my replies:

10-4-2009

2) How many total messages do you have now (or do you have normally) in your PM box? How many total messages have YOU sent (rather than received)?

received 62 / sent 95

4-25-2009

too many

6) What is your most embarrassing PM (if you're brave enough, copy and paste its contents?

someone sent me this PM:

Quote:
I just saw your post on the bra size thread....your size would be fairly humiliating in its own right, I would have thought....particularly if you get banned from wearing padded bras - or bras at all!

Do you manage to fill an a, or can you not stand the humiliation of admitting you're an aa?

here is a PM that I sent someone:

Quote:
you gonna dare me to mix together gross stuff and pour it all over my nude body and head?

yes

no

9) Name one person who's PMed you that you'd show your tits (girl) or dick (guys) to?
[If the person you name PMs you asking for a pic, you have to give it to them if you answer this, so choose wisely whether to answer # 9]

Marvin

10) Have you been "bad"? Do you have any PMs in your inbox telling you that you got an infraction? If so, what for?

Yes; 9-21-2009 i got an infraction worth 3 points for posting in the wrong section
Lorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

this is not a truth. Moved to lounge

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:24 PM   #3
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Music Beam

Today, 08:33 PM
2) How many total messages do you have now (or do you have normally) in your PM box?
I usually keep them in there until it tells me it's 99% full, then I delete a few.
How many total messages have YOU sent (rather than received)?
Says 199 at the moment, but the same as above, I've had to delete some to keep within my space.
06-05-2009
Only a few from if I've ever asked.
Way too many.
6) What is the most embarrassing PM you've received?
I've got no PMs that have embarrassed me.
What is the most embarrassing PM you've sent out? (if you're brave enough, copy and paste the contents of each PM?)
I don't send anything embarrassing.
No.
No.
LiamOnyx
[If the person you name PMs you asking for a pic, you have to give it to them if you answer this, so choose wisely whether to answer # 9] I'm guessing this is not mandatory for me seeing as I'm fifteen.
I do, I got one of off-topic posting with fuffin.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:48 PM   #4
Night-1991
Account Banned

11-13-2009
06:39 PM

2) How many total messages do you have now (or do you have normally) in your PM box?
272 Messages

09-25-2008

None.

About four, but i deleted them bye bye XD

6) What is the most embarrassing PM you've received? What is the most embarrassing PM
you've sent out? (if you're brave enough, copy and paste the contents of each PM?)
Some idiot asking "do u lik niples tourtured". Obviously a case of bad spelling.

Yes.

No.

....No one?, thankfully!

Yes, one for "sixteen characters" recently, but that was a couple of months back i think.
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:28 AM   #5
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

11-18-2009
73. Sent box is empty.
08-30-2009
Not many.
None. =3
6) What is the most embarrassing PM you've received? What is the most embarrassing PM you've sent out?
Probably to do with dares, can't be bothered searching 'cause they're nothing too extreme.
I dun' think so.
As above.
Katrina_1980
Nope. XD
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:49 PM   #6
Lorna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
this is not a truth. Moved to lounge
*scratches head*

it definitely "reveals something secretive and / or embarrassing about the person answering" the questions...

*shrugs*
whatsomever
Lorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:56 AM   #7
RedaDare

1) When was the last time someone PMed you (exact date)? 11-19-2009
2) How many total messages do you have now (or do you have normally) in your PM box? 67 How many total messages have YOU sent (rather than received)? 37
3) How far back do your PMs go (exact date of your oldest PM in your inbox)? 09-02-2009
4) How many of your PMs are dares? Maybe dozen or so
5) How many are random solicitations for dares or pics (I hate these)? A couple
6) What is the most embarrassing PM you've received? What is the most embarrassing PM you've sent out? (if you're brave enough, copy and paste the contents of each PM?) Don't think any are embarrasing
7) Have you ever asked someone to be your master by PM? I've replied to an ad via PM
8) Have you ever asked someone to be your slave via PM? No
9) Name one person who's PMed you that you'd show your tits (girl) or dick (guys) to? Nobody has
10) Have you been "bad"? Do you have any PMs in your inbox telling you that you got an infraction? No If so, what for?

LOVES
Strip games

Office dares, mild pain, slight risk public, clothing control, masturbation control

DISLIKES
Anal, piss, messy, cross dressing

LIMITS
Involving other people, extreme pain, blatant public, illegal, permanent, poo
RedaDare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk