Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-30-2015, 01:57 PM   #1
NekoChan38

Heart Couple dares for New Year

We're two adventurous 18 year olds who are looking for some exciting dares to try out over new year. We'll have several hours alone and are looking for challenges to push our relationship. We've been together for over a year so they can be as mild or as extreme as you can think of. The toys and items we have access to are:
- A medium sized dildo
- A bullet vibe
- A range of different sized butt plugs
- Three cock rings
- Male thong
- Female lingerie
- Flavoured and non-flavoured lube
- Die with various sex positions on the faces
- BDSM-style collar and lead

- Dominance and submission (we both switch)
- Oral
- Mild humiliation
- Messy foreplay
- Interested in anal
- Mild pain (e.g. spanking)
- Being restrained

Dislikes
- Anything public
- Extreme pain
- Sadomasochism
(May be other things to add that we can't think of)

Feel free to PM us if you have any questions
NekoChan38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 07:05 PM   #2
NekoChan38

Default Forgot to mention

We forgot to add that we'll be playing this late on and so don't want to disturb others in the house by being loud or obnoxious.
Old 12-31-2015, 05:00 AM   #3
Jesllyelly
getDare Sweetheart

I have an interesting dare

The female should tie down the guy and put in his buttolug. Now put a cock ring around his balls and the base of his shaft. You just now make hin edge three times using only your tongue. You can be as slopppy as you like and should try to make a huge mess but only your tongue may touch his dick. Once he has edged three times you may use your entire mouth to make him cum but you can't stop once he does until either he cums again or 15 minutes is up. When he cums on your mouth try not to swallow I but spit it all over him. Now you should sit on his face and make him do whatever you want. He must lick your ass at some point and you should try to ride his face to orgasm I you can

Have fun!

PM me "Edge Slut" and I will do 10 edges before I can next cum.

Anal, pussy/ass stretching, bondage, mild pain, masturbating and edging, vibrators

Dislikes (but will do):
Messy, pain, long period/permanent dares, public, wedgies

Limits:
Friends/family, bodywriting, hard pain, pics, piss, scat
Jesllyelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 05:13 AM   #4
naughtygirljj

Flip a coin (girl should call it)
Whoever wins gets the other as a pet for an hour or a set amount of time so the loser will wear the coller and lead and the winner will wear the linguine or thong dependant on who won, oh and if the female loses then she should have the vibe on her clit and cant cum until the time is up and the male can have the vibe on where ever the female wants it if he loses
have fun
hope ur feeling lucky
naughtygirljj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 11:03 AM   #5
NekoChan38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesllyelly View Post
I have an interesting dare

The female should tie down the guy and put in his buttolug. Now put a cock ring around his balls and the base of his shaft. You just now make hin edge three times using only your tongue. You can be as slopppy as you like and should try to make a huge mess but only your tongue may touch his dick. Once he has edged three times you may use your entire mouth to make him cum but you can't stop once he does until either he cums again or 15 minutes is up. When he cums on your mouth try not to swallow I but spit it all over him. Now you should sit on his face and make him do whatever you want. He must lick your ass at some point and you should try to ride his face to orgasm I you can

Have fun!
Thanks for the great dare! Making a mess is our speciality. We'll save this one for last
Old 01-01-2016, 10:37 AM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoChan38 View Post
We're two adventurous 18 year olds who are looking for some exciting dares to try out over new year. We'll have several hours alone and are looking for challenges to push our relationship. We've been together for over a year so they can be as mild or as extreme as you can think of. The toys and items we have access to are:
- A medium sized dildo
- A bullet vibe
- A range of different sized butt plugs
- Three cock rings
- Male thong
- Female lingerie
- Flavoured and non-flavoured lube
- Die with various sex positions on the faces
- BDSM-style collar and lead

- Dominance and submission (we both switch)
- Oral
- Mild humiliation
- Messy foreplay
- Interested in anal
- Mild pain (e.g. spanking)
- Being restrained

Dislikes
- Anything public
- Extreme pain
- Sadomasochism
(May be other things to add that we can't think of)

Feel free to PM us if you have any questions
Start with a card or dice game (yacht is good for this) to decide who'll be the Dominant. Loser strips naked and is restrained however winner likes, including wearing the collar and lead, and gets caned/spanked by by a number of times agreed in advance and commensurate with the relative scores in the game just played, so if final score was e.g. 123-87, that's 44 strokes.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bdsm, couple, sex toys, slave