D 2 8.70%
E 6 26.09%
F 6 26.09%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-26-2015, 10:03 AM   #1
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Award Star Receive PM Dares - Vote POLL 1/3

Hey Thanks for taking the time to vote on my Poll(s).
I am going to receive some new toys within the next 3/4 days.

I am very excited for the arrival, and therefore I want to have established what I should do with them while breaking them(and or me) In.

I will have in total 3 polls created, And every time you vote for my poll(s), I Will send you one or a combination of your PM dares. Please ensure if you want a Pm dare that you have a list that is veiwable to me.

POLL #2 , POLL #3

TOY - Power anal balls

A.) Insert 2 beads do 25 squats 10 push ups and 1 min of running on spot. then rip out beads insert to 4 beads wait 45 mins then remove slowly.

B.) Insert 1 bead wait 1 min plull out,insert 2 beads wait 2 mins pull out...ect(Until 5 beads,adding extra minute to each bead.) Then go for a 5 mins walk then wait 1 hour to remove.

C.) Insert all beads in pull out slowly, repeat 20 times.

D.) Insert 4 beads and then get on handd/knees twerk ass 100 times, pull out beads med speed.(post photo online)

E.) Insert as many beads as possable go for 20 min drive, with cock balls tied, Nipple clamps on.

F.) Insert Beads in and pull out fast 30 times. (Take picture post online.)
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME

Last edited by Robert_Z_man; 12-26-2015 at 10:34 AM.
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 03:09 PM   #2
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I will be sending out the first round of pm dares in one hour.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Old 12-28-2015, 06:41 PM   #3
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Im still waiting to receive my toys. I cannot wait much longer
Old 12-30-2015, 02:43 PM   #4
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

The day is here, I will be doing F.) Insert Beads in and pull out fast 30 times. (Take picture post online.). I will post a photo online, anyone who wants one please PM me. 18+

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, pm dare, poll, toys