Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #1
Sneakylad

Default beginner public nudity dares

Hi looking for some public nudity dares to do during the day, except I haven't done this much so I don't want to do something ridiculous like strip naked in the mall! Maybe something I can do in my front yard or somewhere similar. Likes and limits are in my sig.

19/m
Sneakylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
Shenker10

I will also be participating in this... but i have a dare for you in the mean time:

Go to a park (probably best at night because were both new to this) and either, get naked in the park for 5 minutes (you can be hidden by something like a wall) or get in underwear for 10 mins (Not hidden much).

Drive at least 15 miles (25km) fully nude!

Go through a drive through with no pants/underwear on only shirt.

IDK maybe they suck, new with this as well.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:27 PM   #3
Funrunner

try some naked jumping jacks on your front lawn, do about 50

Disslikes: boring
Funrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 05:30 AM   #4
shadowking00
getDare Sweetheart

Added a bunch of dares for you to do in order as they get more risky and daring as you go through them so you can work up to them in steps

while at home
you do these during the day or at night as you wish unless it tells you when to do it (when you get the choice, its less risky to do them at night, so go ahead and repeat each at different times of the day)

1/ strip naked, go out into the middle your garden and stand completely still, like a statue, close your eyes and count to 60 (you should do this dare at night first, then during the day later).

2/ stand fully naked next to a open window facing out, put on a blindfold and remain like that untill you edge twice, till 5 minutes have passed or both.

3/ stand naked in the open doorway (just inside) of your front door, blindfold yourself and you must wank untill you edge/cum before you can move or close the door.

4/ unlock your front door, strip fully naked, go out the back door and close(lock) it behind you, now try and get round your house and back inside through the front door without being seen (daytime only)

5/ strip down till your wearing nothing but your underwear (or compleatly naked if your daring enougth) and walk twice around the outside of your house.

6/ strip down to your underwear (or go naked) and walk out into the street outside your house and do 20 pushups.

7/ strip down to your boxers (or naked) and walk down the road to one end of your street, then cross the road, now walk on the other side of the road, past your house, to the other end of your street, cross the road again and walk back to your house. (you may do this dare at night only if you do it naked).

Now if you want to do a preoressing in a public bathroom, here you go:

1/ strip naked in the stall of a public bathroom and edge twice before letting yourself cum and getting dressed again.

2/strip naked in the stall of a public bathroom, edge twice then open the stall door before you cum, leave the door open as your getting dressed again.

3/strip naked in the stall of a public bathroom, edge twice then open the stall door and keep it open untill cum, leave the door open as your getting dressed again.

4/get naked in the stall of a public bathroom, open the stall door and keep it open during the entire task, now edge twice before letting yourself cum and getting dressed again.

5/get naked in the stall of a public bathroom, open the stall door and keep it open during the entire task, now edge three time, once your edging is done, walk out of the stall into the middle of the bathroom, now stand there and wank till you cum, once you spill your load, you can get dressed and go.

6/get naked in the stall the furthest from the door of a public bathroom, walk out of the stall and close it behind you, lean against the closest wall and now edge 3 time and then cum, do not move till you finish, get dressed and go.

7/get naked in the stall the furthest from the door of a public bathroom, walk out of the stall into the middle of the bathroom, now stand there and edge 3 time, then wank till you cum, once you spill your load, get dressed and go.

8/get naked in the stall the furthest from the door of a public bathroom, walk out of the stall into the middle of the bathroom, now get down on your knees, now edge 3 time, then wank till you cum, once you spill your load, you can get up, get dressed and go.

9/get naked in the stall the furthest from the door of a public bathroom, walk out of the stall into the middle of the bathroom, this time, lay down on the floor spread eagle, now edge 3 time, then wank till you cum over yourself, once you spill your load, you can get up, get dressed and go.

10/get naked in the stall the furthest from the door of a public bathroom, walk out of the stall and to stand next to the enterance door of the bathroom, now get down on your knees facing the door, pose so your on display to anyone that might walk in and this time edge 5 time before you can cum, once you spill your load, get dressed and go.

11/get naked in the stall the furthest from the door of a public bathroom, walk out of the stall and to stand next to the enterance door of the bathroom, now stand there and edge 3 time, then wank till your ready to cum, once you ready to spill your load, open the door and walk out of the bathroom, shoot your load into the hall outside the door, now go back in and get your stuff, get dressed and go.

12/...... i'm going to stop here since your not likely to get this far anyway

and if you want to go futher with any of these or try something else similar, PM me and let me know, i have more

*do post back if you do any of these and tell everyone what one you did and how it went*

Last edited by shadowking00; 12-23-2015 at 05:33 AM.
shadowking00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked dare, public dare