Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-05-2009, 11:57 PM   #16
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

It's not my kinda thing, but if someone wants to, I won't judge them for it.

I could say that gay buttsex disgusts me to no end, but I'm not going to shun gay people for it.
I could say that blacks, or hispanics, or anyone who's not white, are completely unattractive to me (they don't, of course, this one's just an example), but I wouldn't treat anyone nasty for that.

It's the same for people who like doing things with dogs. The dog is rarely unhappy with it, whether it's licking a tasty treat off of someone (no force at all, it enjoys the taste), or sexing up some weird nympomaniac who wants to fuck a horny dog all the time (in which case, the dog is consenting with it's erect penis. Same goes for a guy who fucks a female dog. You can't tie a dog down without breaking it's bones to do so, so it's completely insane to say that the dog is being forced to do something it doesn't want to.

Unless someone does something that I believe is morally wrong (killing for no reason, abusing/sexually abusing minors, harming animals (yes, harming, which beastiality rarely is not, and in the extreme cases, it's someone with a fucked up mind, and they don't represent all people), stealing hugely valuable items, etc), I don't judge them for what they do.

Because everyone has deep, dark secrets. No matter how much they want to hide them. We ought to respect those with the courage to bring them out into the open.
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:42 AM   #17
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyVenture View Post
Now, does anyone here have an actual argument as to why it's wrong or are you all just looking to fit into this dysfunctional group by uniting in hate against something you probably couldn't care less about?
Yes lots of people do, the group largely responsible for these ideas is called civilisation or human society.

There are many reasons and arguments of why bestiality or zoophilia are wrong and cause harm. Examples are: Illegal, crimes against nature, animal abuse, cruel, irresponsible, non consent by the animal, immoral, perverse, degrading, disgusting, unhygienic and causing the introduction of diseases.

We live in a society with rules, laws, morality, ethics, hygiene and standards. Why? Because we are human beings that’s why.

Human beings live by standards that we ourselves determine via reasoned arguments not purely by instinct driven desires. Dogs, sheep, cows and whatever are not concerned about rape, paedophiles, theft, laws, etc. Why because they are animals and they are instinctive.

Bestiality is what it says it is, the lowering of ones self to the level of an animal for the purpose of sexual gratification.

Why would anybody even consider doing that?

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.

Last edited by theone; 11-06-2009 at 11:03 AM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:01 AM   #18
00infinity
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone View Post
Yes lots of people do, the group largely responsible for these ideas is called civilisation or human society.

There are many reasons and arguments of why bestiality or zoophilia are wrong and cause harm. Examples are: Illegal, crimes against nature, animal abuse, cruel, irresponsible, non consent by the animal, immoral, perverse, degrading, disgusting, unhygienic and causing the introduction of diseases.

We live in a society with rules, laws, morality, ethics, hygiene and standards. Why? Because we are human beings that’s why.

Human beings live by standards that we ourselves determine via reasoned arguments not purely by instinct driven desires. Dogs, sheep, cows and whatever are not concerned about rape, paedophiles, theft, laws, etc. Why because they are animals and they are instinctive.

Bestiality is what it says it is, the lowering of ones self to the level of an animal for the purpose of sexual gratification.

Why would you even consider doing that?
do you have any idea how many girls get off on degradation?

Last edited by 00infinity; 11-06-2009 at 02:10 AM.
00infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:09 AM   #19
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00infinity View Post
do you have any idea how many girls get off on degradation?
Yes I do, but you have completely missed my point. That’s not what we are talking about here at all. However I did suspect this response would be tendered by someone.

Lets stay on topic.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals

Old 11-06-2009, 02:10 AM   #20
00infinity
Account Banned

Quote:
Yes I do, but you have completely missed my point. That’s not what we are talking about here at all. However I did suspect this response would be tendered by someone.

Lets stay on topic.
So many of them like being loweredd to a dog, and as to your other reasons I don't see how it's any of these apply: animal abuse, cruel, irresponsible, non consent by the animal, immoral if a dog mounts a girl, as for erverse, degrading, disgusting, unhygienic, that can be said about half the kinks of people on this site and the crimes against nature same can be said for gays, are you a basher too?
Old 11-06-2009, 02:18 AM   #21
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
So many of them like being loweredd to a dog, and as to your other reasons I don't see how it's any of these apply: animal abuse, cruel, irresponsible, non consent by the animal, immoral if a dog mounts a girl, as for erverse, degrading, disgusting, unhygienic, that can be said about half the kinks of people on this site and the crimes against nature same can be said for gays, are you a basher too?
Let’s get one thing perfectly clear I don’t bash anyone. Except maybe with the exception of internet trolls.
If you care to reread my post you will find that I was presenting an argument based on the general consensus of civilised society. No personal judgements were being made on any individual/s at all.

I repeat lets stay on topic.

Note: do not feed the trolls.

Last edited by theone; 11-06-2009 at 02:21 AM.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:20 AM   #22
00infinity
Account Banned

Quote:
Let’s get one thing perfectly clear I don’t bash anyone. Except maybe with the exception of internet trolls.
If you care to reread my post you will find that I was presenting an argument based on the general consensus of civilised society. No personal judgements were being made on any individual/s at all.
So your saying we should just do what is socially acceptable? If we did this site wouldn't exist
Old 11-06-2009, 02:25 AM   #23
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
So your saying we should just do what is socially acceptable? If we did this site wouldn't exist
I am not saying that at all.

How many times do I need to say this. Lets stay on topic. And please, I am asking nicely, don’t twist my arguments again.

The subject is bestiality not BDSM.

Old 11-06-2009, 02:27 AM   #24
00infinity
Account Banned

Quote:
I am not saying that at all.

How many times do I need to say this. Lets stay on topic. And please, I am asking nicely, don’t twist my arguments again.

The subject is bestiality not BDSM.

I'm not off topic I'm just asking why you think it's wrong and your answer was basically society thinks so
Old 11-06-2009, 02:35 AM   #25
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I'm not off topic I'm just asking why you think it's wrong and your answer was basically society thinks so
Yes, but we are talking about bestiality not BDSM, homosexuality or any other subject.

Then reread my post but don’t twist my argument out of context. I made a valid point for the careful considered perusal of others. I am however not prepared to engage in a flame war with you.

If you don’t understand my reasoning then leave it at that. Make your OWN point if you wish but I repeat do me the courtesy of not twisting MY arguments to make YOUR point.

Last edited by theone; 11-06-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:37 AM   #26
00infinity
Account Banned

Quote:
Then reread my post but don’t twist my argument out of context. I made a valid point for the careful considered perusal of others. I am however not prepared to engage in a flame war with you.

If you don’t understand my reasoning then leave at that. Make your OWN point if you wish but I repeat do me the courtesy of not twisting MY arguments to make a YOUR point.
I understood your reasoning it wasn't right, I tore it apart in my first post then you laid that society crap on me then I tore that apart and now your just retreating because you don't have a valid argument
Old 11-06-2009, 02:54 AM   #27
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I understood your reasoning it wasn't right, I tore it apart in my first post then you laid that society crap on me then I tore that apart and now your just retreating because you don't have a valid argument
No, you didn’t tear it apart at all, all you did was say that my argument was crap and you took it out of context to make your point. That’s ok, that is your opinion; you are allowed to think that, that is your right.

I however continue with my right of opinion and argument/s as do many, many others that bestiality is a practice not conducive to civilised society.

To bring the issues of homosexuality and BDSM into the argument is totally irrelevant to this argument. These methods would be used by internet trolls and flamers. Let’s not go down that path.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by theone; 11-06-2009 at 02:58 AM.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:56 AM   #28
00infinity
Account Banned

Quote:
No, you didn’t tear it apart at all, you just said my argument was crap and you took it out of context to make your point. That’s ok, that is your opinion; you are allowed to think that, that is your right.

I however continue with my right of opinion and argument/s as do many, many others that bestiality is a practice not conducive to civilised society.

To bring the issues of homosexuality and BDSM into the argument is totally irrelevant to this argument. These methods would be used by internet trolls and flamers. Let’s not go down that path.

Have a nice day.

I didn't take anything out of content, I said if you used that reasoning to say bestiality is bad then you might as well be against everything else thats bad under that same reasoning your just trying to pick and choose, it's hypocritical and bullshit
Old 11-06-2009, 03:12 AM   #29
MercilessDomme

To stick my nose into what is developing into a private, er, dogfight...

On the question of animal welfare, one might ask why coupling with an animal is worse than chopping off its head and eating it.

If I do not reply to your message, it is because I do not consider it to be worthy of a response.
MercilessDomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:13 AM   #30
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I didn't take anything out of content, I said if you used that reasoning to say bestiality is bad then you might as well be against everything else thats bad under that same reasoning your just trying to pick and choose, it's hypocritical and bullshit
We are getting nowhere here. I am the best qualified to know what the intent of my own post was conveying and hence my correction of your misunderstanding. You however are continuing to misrepresent my views and associate them with emotive issues outside the subject of bestiality.

I have made no comment or given any view on any other subject because this is a thread on views about bestiality. Homosexuality and BDSM are between consenting adults and are nothing at all to do with bestiality.

You are very wrong to even make the connection of human concentual relationships (homosexuals, BDSM, forms of degradation, humiliation, etc) with the subject of bestiality. You are the one judging and making hateful statements in my opinion by even suggesting the connection.

However we are getting nowhere so let’s agree to differ, I am not going to get into a flame war with you.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by theone; 11-06-2009 at 11:09 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk