Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-24-2015, 09:18 AM   #1
Dottie

Smile Nipple clamping ideas?

Hi all
I'm pretty bored, and was wondering if anybody had some nipple clamping ideas I, and other viewers could try. I have two relatively tight nipple clamps and some threads to connect them at my disposal. If anybody actually posts >_<, feel free to request a dare of your own in return, or any other favour you'd like (within reason). Or, if you don't have any unique ideas, you could still send a normal task, either by PM or on here, and I'll send you whatever in return.
P.S I've got a bit of experience with clamping my nipples, so I'm not really after anything basic like, "rotate 90 degrees every five minutes".

Thanks

Proud member of the itty bitty titty commitee
♥ Denied until: 15th October ♥
♥ Likes, Limits, etc. ♥
♥ PM DARES ♥

♥ I'm a cumslut, I love cum so much ♥
=> Honest bdsmtest <=
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 10:22 AM   #2
Beard
GD grammar police

Here's one:

Put the clamps on your nipples. Take the threads, tie the clamps together, and then sit on a chair. Take another thread, tie in the middle of the thread connecting your nipple clamps, and then tie the thread tight to the bottom of the chair so it's constantly pulling your nipples downward. Sit upright for 30 minutes, twisting your nipples at a 180 degree angle every 5 minutes. (I'm aware of the last line in your OP, but trust me when I say this will make it more exciting. ) This enables you to still be on GD and write how it feels.

Hard mode: bend over before you tie the thread to the chair. It'll keep you bound to that spot.

Enjoy! Let me know how it goes!

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:00 PM   #3
LiaR-Goddess

First wear a thong. Give yourself a frontal wedgie very high up. Put on both nipple clamps and get the string and thread in the front of the thong. The point is, that you have to choose between nipple pain or wedgie pain. You are allowed to tug the fron t of the thong up.

Total dominant. I don't do dares. But I love to give them.
LiaR-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:55 PM   #4
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

The thread should be fairly long and you need something to bind your hands behind your back. This works best if you have a piece of chain and two padlocks that can be used with the chain, but anything else can do as long as you have some self discipline.
Fix one thread to any heavy object in the room and finish it with the nipple clamp. Take another thread tie it somewhere else and also tie clamp to that second thread. They should end up close enough for you to put one on each nipple - now put one key (or another release method) in one corner of your room and the other key in the opposite corner (a good place will be on the floor beside the place you fixed each thread).
Finally, with all set make sure you will be able to reach your release, place the clamps on your nipples and bind your ankles together and your wrists behind your back. The idea is to make you first pull one clamp off and have you crawl with the other clamp still on to the key - if you need both keys to get free (or if you have enough self discipline to crawl to the other corner) you will end up having to pull off one clamp, repeatedly press the other into the floor while it's squeezing your nipple to reach one corner, crawl again pressing the clamp in and dragging it only to pull it off before you reach the other end.

Another idea - simpler but probably less painful. Requires some preparation - you will play crane! You are going to need various objects of different weight and some stiff wire (something to make hooks from).
Tie about 30cm of thread to each clamp and attach hooks. Now use some spare thread to create nooses that stick up from each object and make it possible to grab it using the hook you made earlier. Put the clamps on and start collecting objects - you will have to lift each of your objects (no less than 20), carry it to another room and place it in a box or table. Obviously, the lifting, transportation and delivery must be done without using your hands.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 06:12 PM   #5
Dottie

Thanks for all these ideas! They all sound pretty interesting. I'll try do some later today, and I'll send reports to those people whose dares I do.

♥ Likes, Limits, etc. ♥
♥ PM DARES ♥

=> Honest bdsmtest <=
Old 10-20-2015, 02:18 AM   #6
kinkjinx990

Default if/....

hey if u r still interested i have a painful idea
use big rubber bands on both ur boobs make sure it just tight enough
after 10 mins pinch and erect ur nipples
then use both clamps and do 50 squats or jumping jacks make sure the clamps dont fall off if they do u have to start all over again u are allowed to play with ur clit nd cum but forbidden to touch ur pussy during this dare...........will b waiting for ur report
kinkjinx990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 02:21 AM   #7
Dottie

okay haha surprised u found this tbh
ill try that tonight

♥ Likes, Limits, etc. ♥
♥ PM DARES ♥

=> Honest bdsmtest <=
Old 10-20-2015, 02:29 AM   #8
kinkjinx990

haha yeah ur quite intrsting and was just going thru ur posts so.... XD sure thing dont forget
Old 10-20-2015, 02:35 AM   #9
Lyb
getDare Addict

Take put clamps on your nipples and tie them to your wrists so that your wrist are 30cm away from your nipples top.
You have to take a shower this way and wash your hair
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 02:38 AM   #10
Dottie

Nice that sounds fun
I'll try that tomorrow morning

♥ Likes, Limits, etc. ♥
♥ PM DARES ♥

=> Honest bdsmtest <=
Old 10-21-2015, 04:15 AM   #11
kinkjinx990

hope uve completed all ur dares
Old 11-19-2015, 07:55 AM   #12
SissyVictoria
getDare Sweetheart

If your clamps are of the adjustable type, you can wear them while watching a long adult video. Every time the woman's breasts are touched, tighten the clamps a little more. The tightening trigger can be anything that you like (guy cums, woman orgasms, penis goes into mouth, whatever) I'm strange I guess because I can cum in my panties just from doing this without touching myself.

PS, if the clamps are not tight enough, you can wrap a rubber band around the jaws to increase the tension.

Last edited by SissyVictoria; 11-19-2015 at 08:21 AM.
SissyVictoria is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple clamp, nipple pain