Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-31-2015, 12:29 PM   #1
ver

Asterisk Handing out candy dares...

This afternoon I'll be handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters...

Why not make it more interesting!

**No public nudity or weirdness will be done in front of people, please don't suggest that.**

I'm thinking things like--
tally the number of times the doorbell rings and that amounts to a correlating dare with that number (e.g. one spank per doorbell ring later on tonight)

wear something naughty under my clothes

if I see a certain type of costume, I have to do ______.
Be more creative than me!

In between trick or treaters, I'll be organizing myself for my NaNoWriMo challenge that starts tomorrow, so if any of you have more ideas for this thread, have at it.

Off to buy some candy! I look forward to your dares.

xo
ver
toys: paddle, bath brush, dildo, clover clamps, clothespins, tack bra/panty inserts, capsicum cream (on my ass only), size-too-small panties, and household stuff

pm dares

ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 12:36 PM   #2
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

I think a tack bra and plug under your costume would be nice...
Old 10-31-2015, 12:38 PM   #3
Lyb
getDare Addict

Wear a bathrobe with underneath, your plug and dildo inserted, a crotch knot tied to a breast bondage and clamps on your nipples. Of course you don't have to keep it the whole evening just when answering the door.

If you see any cat, catwoman or anything cat related you must act like a cat until the next person rings. that means eating on the floor, crawling instead of walking, no talking and so on.

For every candy you give you must slap each nipples and your ass once. This must be spanked with a wooden spoon.

If any adult say trick or treat you must answer with a sexy voice "What kind of treat?" (Is that too weird?)

Every first time you see a costume you must edge.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 12:52 PM   #4
ver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwellray0 View Post
I think a tack bra and plug under your costume would be nice...
Tack bra and plug - check.

Eeks!

Thanks for the dare.
toys: paddle, bath brush, dildo, clover clamps, clothespins, tack bra/panty inserts, capsicum cream (on my ass only), size-too-small panties, and household stuff

pm dares

Old 10-31-2015, 12:55 PM   #5
ver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Wear a bathrobe with underneath, your plug and dildo inserted, a crotch knot tied to a breast bondage and clamps on your nipples. Of course you don't have to keep it the whole evening just when answering the door.
I won't wear a bathrobe - just normal clothes for me. And I don't have rope to make a crotch knot. Any suggestion on alternative?

I will wear clothespins on my nipples, though. And the plug and dildo.

Quote:
If you see any cat, catwoman or anything cat related you must act like a cat until the next person rings. that means eating on the floor, crawling instead of walking, no talking and so on.
Will do this.

Quote:
For every candy you give you must slap each nipples and your ass once. This must be spanked with a wooden spoon.
I'll keep track and do this at the end! If there are big lulls of time I'll do some in between the doorbell rings.

[QUOTEIf any adult say trick or treat you must answer with a sexy voice "What kind of treat?" (Is that too weird?)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, a little too weird. These are my neighbors!

Quote:
Every first time you see a costume you must edge.
I'll keep track of this too.

THanks for the great list!

pm dares

Old 10-31-2015, 01:02 PM   #6
Lyb
getDare Addict

You can do a wedgie and bra connection instead of the crotch knot.

Okay for the treat thing but admit that it was funny please

If you have any candies left why don't you store them in your pussy while reporting?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 01:19 PM   #7
ver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
You can do a wedgie and bra connection instead of the crotch knot.

Okay for the treat thing but admit that it was funny please

If you have any candies left why don't you store them in your pussy while reporting?
It was totally funny!

Will do the wedgie.

I will aim to have zero candies left!

pm dares

Old 10-31-2015, 02:10 PM   #8
ver

Default Starting soon!

Okay, this starts soon!

I have the plug in my ass already as sometimes that takes a while to do. Feeling...full. It's my largest one so I won't forget it's there for the next..four hours? Yikes.

I'll alternate wearing a tack bra and nipple clamps as doing both at once sounds god awful, and I have to do this all night! Since I'm giving my tits a break, if anyone has ideas to make up for that, let me know. Or a punishment to make up for it afterward...(I can totally try the tacks and clamps at the same time, but for four hours, it's a lot.)

I'll be counting the unique costumes and the number of candies I dole out in order to do the tasks required (edging and spanks).

Soon I'll slip a dildo inside and give myself a hard wedgie. I'm going to use a strap to secure it over my shoulders instead of a bra-connection because of logistics regarding the nipple clamps and tack bra.

Yikes! This should be...fun... I'll check back in and report, and if anyone has more ideas let me know!

pm dares

Old 10-31-2015, 06:32 PM   #9
ver

Default finished - almost

This turned into quite the evening.

I've never had such a prolonged wedgie/plug/tack/clamp combo. Four hours, my friends, is a really long time.

After about an hour and a half the wedgie got to be too much; I removed it for about an hour and was given a followup punishment via PM. I kept it in for the rest of the time. It made the butt plug super uncomfortable. Normally I can *almost* forget about it, but not with a connection wedgie there, pushing at it with every single movement. For the last hour I had the wedgie in front and back and couldn't find any comfortable position.

The tacks, too, were too much; I kept them in for most of the time but did remove them as well to have a break. I tried going back and forth between clamps and tacks but my tits were screaming and the doorbell ringing constantly didn't allow for much time for adjustment. I was also given a followup punishment for this via PM.

So all in all, I almost did this dare.

I still have to do spanks to my tits and ass for each trick or treater (63!) and edges for each unique costume (this was hard to keep track of, but my guess is 40; this will take a while).

Thanks for the dares--this turned out to be a roller-coaster between kind of fun and kind of excruciatingly painful!

pm dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
discreet, fun, halloween