Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-20-2015, 12:05 PM   #1
AnalSlut18

Default 18F, Nipple and Clit Torture Please!

I would really love some nipple and clit torture dares and tasks! Keep in mind though, I have nipple piercings. I really like pain, so make them difficult! I have binder clips, bobby pins, a thumbtack bra, thumbtacks, toothpaste, nipple and clit suckers, an egg vibe, and a clit vibe! If you'd like I'll PM you a detailed report of how the task went!

Torture me please!
Old 10-20-2015, 01:00 PM   #2
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Rub toothpaste on your tits and clit, then put binder clips on your pussy lips and wear your tack bra while you edge three times. Please report if you do the dare!
Old 10-20-2015, 01:03 PM   #3
AnalSlut18

Default Thank you!

Yes sir! I will report to you as soon as I do it!
Old 10-20-2015, 01:14 PM   #4
Paddy86

Do you have any rope, string or tape?

Happy to give out dares based on your likes
Happy to tell truths based on your questions

Like giving - orgasm denial, self spanking, pussy spanking, clothes pegging, humiliation and longer term instruction
Paddy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 01:18 PM   #5
AnalSlut18

I have string and tape!
Old 10-20-2015, 01:20 PM   #6
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Put binder clips on nipples and 1 on your clit.

Now send me a detailed PM of your most sexually painful experience. Do not remove them until you are finished.

Also at the end of your story, tell me how you are currently feeling, how bearable/unbearable the pain is ect.
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 01:20 PM   #7
SlaveMichelle72

I'd love a pm report!

I think your tits should be bound nice and tight till the skin gets shiny then nipples clamped.

After clamping do 100 jumping jacks!

Clit I think rub toothpaste on it good and heavy right before work then wear your tightest panties and go to work.

M
Old 10-20-2015, 01:22 PM   #8
AnalSlut18

Ok, I will try to do both of your dares! I will PM you when I'm done!
Old 10-20-2015, 01:39 PM   #9
Paddy86

Right my dare follows on from the first.
Leave the binders on your pussy lips. Place at least 2 bobby pins on your clit. Bind your tits tightly and attach a binder clip to each nipple. Insert your vibrating egg. Now take the plug from your photo and use the string to tie the binder clips on your pussy lips to the base of the plug; stand up and let it pull down on your pussy lips. Now do the 100 jumping jacks. If any of the clips come off start again. You can remove the clips and string once you have completed the 100 jumping jacks.

Edge 3 times only touching your clit

Happy to give out dares based on your likes
Happy to tell truths based on your questions

Like giving - orgasm denial, self spanking, pussy spanking, clothes pegging, humiliation and longer term instruction
Paddy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 01:57 PM   #10
KdeMamOci

so take tape, ans tape your brests together hard, then attacch binderclips, one on each nipple then take rope and then tie those clips together, but with rope goes around your back, as you pull each to other page, then take thumbtacks and on each pussy lip attach 2, then take toothpaste and give it on vibe egg, then stick it in. pussy and also give toothpaste on clit vibe and use it on clit, each time you cum, you have to add one thumtack on each pussy lip, practise this for hour. Have fun.

My kik is KdeMamOci
I would be happy if you pm me there and give me somepics and video report of it, and report how you dont it and if you enjoyed it and how it goes, if you need to ask me somethink, ask me on kik
KdeMamOci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 02:20 PM   #11
KdeMamOci

Or is my dare to hard dor ya? 😉
KdeMamOci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 09:24 PM   #12
AnalSlut18

I will do all of these dares within the week. I was very busy today, but tomorrow I should be good! Can't wait to report on how they go!
Old 10-20-2015, 10:17 PM   #13
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Have you ever tried crotch rope? It's pretty fun especially for hidden and predicament bondage.

As for your current torture: put your clit sucker on and grab your toothbrush, turn your egg vibe on medium low and insert that into your pussy then clamp it shut with binder clips. Brush each nipple 25 strokes with the toothbrush 4 times each (a set of 25 to one then a set of 25 to the other then repeat) followed by the nipple suckers. Then take a scarf or a belt and bind your tits together. Now stuff your fav plug into your ass and put your panties around your ankles, then (while on your bed, keep 3 clothing pegs handy) put your ankles behind your neck using the panties to keep them there. Pull off the clit sucker, turn the egg vibe on max, and begin to scrub your clit with the toothbrush for a full 5 minutes (use a timer if it makes it easier). Now you can attach a clothing peg to your freshly scrubbed clit and let the pain glow through it. Pull off the suckers from your nipples and attach clothing pegs to them as well. Unclamp your pussy and suck the egg vibe clean as you finger fuck yourself to am orgasm.
When you finish you may remove the clamps and clean yourself up but the plug stays until I get a full report.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit pain, humliation, nipple pain, torture me