Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-19-2007, 09:57 AM   #1
sjsully06
Account Banned

Default Funny but embarrassing dare...

A funny dare would be to put a tampon inside both nostrals so that part of it hangs out, and go to a drive thru and order food, and when paying in the window they will see you. If they ask why you have tampons up your nose you must say you get bloody noses quite frequently.
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:01 PM   #2
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Fairly amusing, but not really that embarrassing dare. The standards are so low at drive-in takeaways anyway I doubt people would even notice. ZING! Err... anyway, I'd give this a go if I could drive.

A variation for non-drivers is the same principle but walk into a takeaway and order food.
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:53 PM   #3
lucky
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjsully06 View Post
A funny dare would be to put a tampon inside both nostrals so that part of it hangs out, and go to a drive thru and order food, and when paying in the window they will see you. If they ask why you have tampons up your nose you must say you get bloody noses quite frequently.
you should say "when is your turn finished? I'll explain it over a coffee" or something like that. Maybe you get lucky.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 07:02 PM   #4
roxie314

Send a message via AIM to roxie314 Send a message via Yahoo to roxie314

hey can i read some of your stories i do enjoy agood one and from what you've written above they must be exceptionally good my email is [email protected] or pm me
roxie314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk