Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-12-2015, 05:57 PM   #1
switchboy132

Default In a Hotel Room with Strangers

I'm going on a trip tomorrow, and I'll be rooming with 1 to 3 other guys who I've never met before, and will never see again. I'll be sharing a room with them for three nights.

It's a great time for me to test out my exhibitionism, because I can pass myself off as one of those people who are just super comfortable with their body. I can get away with basically anything that isn't super obvious (like getting hard, completely naked, in front of them).

I'm looking for ANY dares to complete, or rules to follow throughout my trip. While I want some exhib things, it's also totally fine for you to assign rules regarding my orgasms, bathroom use, etc.

I'll be reading all of these before I leave, but if you want to have a conversation about something with me, have questions, or want proof of what I complete, add me on Skype.

Likes: Piss, Spanking, Outdoors, Public, Toilet/Urinal, Verbal Abuse/Name Calling, Spit, Humiliation, Anal, Clothespins, Edging/Teasing, Whatever you like

Curious: Messy, wax play, mouth soaping

Dislikes: Temperature play, Feet, Clothes Control (wearing the same underwear for a week, etc.)

Limits: Scat, Family, Friends, Blackmail, Animals, Blood, Permanent.

My Sex/Kink Map
switchboy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 06:12 PM   #2
switchboy132

Someone on Skype asked what all I have to use, and that's something I should have included.

The short answer is anything you can expect to find in a hotel, and anything I could bring with me to the hotel.

Specifically, I'm bringing a pair of white compression shorts which are almost entirely see-through. Not sure what I'm doing with them yet.

Likes: Piss, Spanking, Outdoors, Public, Toilet/Urinal, Verbal Abuse/Name Calling, Spit, Humiliation, Anal, Clothespins, Edging/Teasing, Whatever you like

Dislikes: Temperature play, Feet, Clothes Control (wearing the same underwear for a week, etc.)

My Sex/Kink Map
Old 09-12-2015, 06:43 PM   #3
switchboy132

Another update:

I've received a few things on Skype.

I must get dressed out in the room rather than in the bathroom.

I must sleep entirely naked.

My Sex/Kink Map

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, exhibitionist, hotel, strangers