Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-04-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
KinkyAshley757

Send a message via Yahoo to KinkyAshley757
Exclamation 26/cd here.. into crossdressing, nipple torture, light public play, and more!

Twenty six year old crossdresser here, would LOVE to hear some dares from everyone.

I'm VERY into nipple torture, and have lots of toys. Alligator clips, nipple clamps with teeth on the ends, clothespins, coat hangers, wood clamps.. even vice grips and a 3 ring binder. So long as I don't intentionally draw blood or do permanent damage!

I like crossdressing as well, you can see me dressed in the picture to the left. I've really only been out in public crossdressed in the car.. although I did stop twice at like 1:30 in the morning to get gas. Didn't go in the store though! But, I'm open to suggestions!

I also have a link in my signature to a webpage that shows pictures of the toys I have, and of the clothes I have. Feel free to use that in helping to give me an.. "interesting" dare!

Also worth a mention.. I enjoy bondage, and roleplaying. I enjoy roleplaying that I've been kidnapped, abducted, or otherwise "forced" to be in whatever predicament I'm in.

My likes and limits can be found in my signature!

So, I've put myself out there.. give me your ideas!

Limits: No blood, bodily fluids, anal play, animals, kids, friends/family, and nothing extremely illegal or that interferes with someone else's life to any serious extent!

My toybox page: www.freewebs.com/ashleyrobertson69
KinkyAshley757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
monk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to monk

Well going with the "forced" play idea I can think of a few things, but it depens on where you live and what is avaliable however this is what I think you should do.

You will need:-
  • One single metal lockable box (maybe attached to a chain.)
  • One steering wheel lock or similar.

Next do each step as follows:-

Section 1
  1. Go for a drive dressed in male clothes, make them as small as possible e.g. just shorts + t-shirt.
  2. Now park your car, although we'll come back to where later.
  3. Attach the steering wheel lock to your car and take it's key and the OPEN lockable box with you.
  4. Leave the key for the box in the car (remember your car keys) and lock the car!

You should now be in male clothes with the OPEN box, car keys and women's clothes.

Section 2
  1. Walk for about 15/20 mins in whichever direction you choose.
  2. Once at your destination attach your lockable box to some railings/fence post/lamp post/tree....
  3. Change into your womens clothes.
  4. Put your male clothes into the box (hence small clothing.)
  5. Put the key to the steering wheel lock in the box!!
  6. Lock the box!!

You should now just have your car keys and womens clothing on.

Section 3
  1. You will now have to walk back to the car in order to get your box key which contains you steering wheel lock and male clothes.
  2. Then you will have to walk back to the box and either change or just take it back to the car with you.

FIN

Ok so this isn't an easy dare and it does contain some risk, however you can limit the risk.
  1. You always have the option of staying in your car as you never leave you car keys anywhere.
  2. You could have a backup bike or similar laying in wait somewhere.
  3. If you are close enough to home you can always walk back or get a taxi (say it was fancy dress)

Where should you choose to go....... Well this is really up to you but you have several options:-
  1. Go to a park/forest car park to another if you want a lot of backup options and likely no one about.
  2. Somewhere popular with dogging or drunks if your into that type of thing.
  3. A route near a main road, probably no one on foot but a lot of cars could pass you.

If you go for the drive in your women's clothing you can start at section three and do it in reverse.
  1. Put you male clothing and key for steering wheel lock in the box earlier in the day.
  2. Lock it to something say at lunch time.
  3. Drive out later and lock you car so that you have very little choice but to go get it!

If you really want to push your limits find a park or similar in town and park a bit away from it (don't put it by a road they'll just think it's a bomb!)
doesnt like: Slight Public, Slight Mess (easy clean).
Limits: Poop, Family, Extreme Pain, Messy, Public.
monk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, crossdressing, nipple torture, nipples, rape