Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-14-2015, 03:28 AM   #1
sk8er

World Wetsuit Punishment & Cornertime

Tonight, I'm home alone. When I get in, I'll be putting on my thick full length wetsuit and getting sweaty inside it.

Suggestions of ways to get sweaty! I love the feeling of the sweat trickling down the inside of the suit.

I will also do cornertime whilst dripping inside my tight wetsuit, how long should I do it for, how should I do it? You can use my toys against me to make it harder.

Should I wear anything over the outside of the wetsuit?

I'm willing to send pics via KIK. I'm sk8er03183!

Please make it enjoyable, yet harsh and cruel for me by using my toys and looking at my likes and limits.
sk8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 08:41 AM   #2
sk8er

I'll be home in an hour.
Doesn't anyone wanna see live KIK photos?
I'd really like if some of you lovely people could make my evening nice and kinky.
;-)
sk8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 01:36 PM   #3
InControl

OK. This will be in three phases. First you will get sweaty. Then you will sit still. Then you will get off.

Phase 0. Drink plenty of water. Let's say 1 liter. This is to keep you hydrated (and if you wet yourself it's an added bonus).

Phase 1. Do 500 jumping jacks ("star jumps"), as fast as you can -- but without sacrificing quality: if you do a bad one it doesn't count. If you need to take a break, take a break. Then keep going until you are done. Time it.

Phase 2. You are gonna be standing (NOT sitting or resting), with your hands cuffed behind your back, your eyes and ears blindfolded with a cloth or something (do you call it blindfolding over the ears? deaffolding?) and a dirty sock in your mouth. Stay that way for twice the amount of time the jumping jacks took you. While you are standing, march in place.

Phase 3. Time to get off! Divide the amount of time the jumping jacks took you by 5 (rounding up) -- that's the number of times you have to cum. So, if you did them all in 5 mins or less, just JO once... 10 mins or less, JO twice, etc. If you wet yourself before you are done add one more JO to the punishment. Oh, and: JO into the wetsuit, every time.

The end.

M, 26, gay. Into contests and games and whatever.

The self-control dare is always fun because (if you have self-control) you basically get to sit there while another guy tries his hardest to turn you on.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=172989

That's it for now, more as I think of it...

whooo! signature!
InControl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, cornertime, punishment, sweaty, wetsuit