Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-06-2015, 08:01 PM   #1
Thisisgoingtohurt

Default My Mistress Wants you to punish my balls, cock and ass.

Hey Guys,

I am new here, upon request of my Mistress. I have been the more dominant one in bed my whole life (26, Male). This changed with my Mistress, Amanda, for whom I’ve been a sub for the past 4 months or so. Everything had been going very well until recently, when I cheated on her. She walked in on me fucking her roommate. That sounds worse than it is because I was sex buddies with Mistress’s roommate in the past, but it was still wrong.

Ok a little backstory. My sessions with Mistress usually involved an hour of me burying my face in her pussy, licking her clit and asshole, her sitting on my face for a while she gave me an occasional tug, all of which I loved. It was only very recently that she became a bit more aggressive.

During a particularly aggressive face fucking on her part, my dick began to go soft. She punished this insubordination with some spankings, one of which missed its mark and struck me square in the balls. I yelped at the pain and male my preservation reflex kicked in, but so did the blood flow to my member. She was obviously intrigued.

What was supposed to be a final spank ended up being her burying her foot into my nuts with a thunderous kick that squashed my testicles into my abs. My dick became rock hard and she noticed. She immediately mounted my face and started grinding her pussy into my tongue and nose all the while jerking me off with one hand and squeezing my nuts with the other. It hurt like hell, I came within 20 seconds, harder than I ever have.

She determined then that she enjoys torturing my balls and ass and that the only way for me to regain her trust is for me to go through a severe punishment. I was told that it would be a lengthy, four hour punishment in all.

It would predominantly be a solo punishment. She would simply be there to observe, pleasure herself, and take the occasional picture/video when she wanted. She has said though that for particularly creative ideas, she would be willing to help with the activity though. She will share select pictures and videos upon request, although I have veto power on this one.

She informed me that much of the punishment must be focused on my balls and expects them to be sore for many days following the punishment. So sore that walking afterward is excruciating and the slightest touch will bring me to my knees. She wants stretching, smashing, slapping, crushing, icy hot/toothpaste covering etc.

She said that I was also to push my anal limits. She has previously put a finger in my ass and a small plug, which went in without too much trouble. She once tried a medium plug but was unable to get it in despite some effort. She demanded that any size toy she could come up with had to be taken by me and that any failure would result in far harsher punishments (I know she has ghost peppers growing in her garden, and would prefer those to not be involved.)

I will be completely shaved, so no concerns about things sticking, etc.

She informed me the following toys will be available, many of which she purchased in the past couple days:

4 Plugs:
  • 1.5” wide
  • 2” wide (this is the one I couldn’t get in)
  • 2.5” wide
  • 3” wide (if she tries this, there is no way…)
5 Dildos with suction cups:
  • 6” long, 1” wide, vibrator. No suction cup.
  • 7” long, 1.5” wide (Seems like normal big dick)
  • 7.5” long, 2” wide (really big)
  • 9” long, 2.5” wide (comically enormous)
  • 18” long, 1.5” wide, flexible. Two sided, no Suction cup.
Other Stuff:
  • Anal beeds, 5 on a string, 1.5” in diameter each.
  • Nipple Clamps and rubber bands of various sizes
  • Clothespins and Alligator Clips (they are brand new and the large size, ouch!) and Duct Tape
  • String and 1/4” Rope and Athletic Resistance bands - 20lb, 40bl, 80lb tensions.
  • 2x 2.5lb dumbells, 2x 5lb dumbells, 2x 10lb dumbells, 2x 25lb dumbells.
  • Toothpaste, Icy-Hot, Hot Sauce, Vaporub, and a bunch of NORMAL lubes.
  • Waterbottles, buckets, etc.
  • Spoons, wooden mallet, belts, rulers, etc.
  • Qtips and 2 different metal sounds (never had anything go in there before…)
  • Pool cues and pool balls.
  • Ice Cubes, Hot Water and Candles
  • Blind fold, really good sound canceling earphones, and pink fuzzy hand cuffs
  • All the other usual household items like sand paper, foil, etc.

She asked me to post all of this on a site for advice. I am required to do everything listed so long as she approves and they fit within the four hour timeslot (and don’t break the hard limits). I believe this is all happening Saturday, and she will let me know exactly what is going to happen to me the night before.

TL;DR: I pissed off my Dom and she is punishing my balls, dick, and ass for 4 straight hours with a whole slew of new toys. Pretty much anything goes with the exception of the limits.

Hard Limits: Poo, Permanent, Cum Eating, Cross dressing, family, Needles.
Thisisgoingtohurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 08:08 PM   #2
MissSarahHarsh
Account Banned

It sounds like you deserve everything you are going to get. Give me a minute and I'll come up with something worthy.
MissSarahHarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 08:22 PM   #3
MissSarahHarsh
Account Banned

I wish I knew Mistress Amanda, she sounds divine and we could have some serious fun with you.

I feel like the pool cue and balls is an obvious one, but will require some help from Mistress Amanda so I’ll make it as creative as I can.

He should sit on the corner of the pool table, facing the center of the table, and tape each of your legs to one side of the table, so that your legs are spread at 90 degrees. Tape your penis to your stomach so that your balls are hanging completely exposed in the corner pool table pocket.

Lube up the thick end of one cue stick with toothpaste and put it in your ass at least 3 inches deep. The deeper the better for his sake, you will see why. Put on the blind fold and the sound canceling earphones and have your hands handcuffed behind your back. Have Mistress Amanda shoot every single ball from the middle of the table at your testicles as hard as she can. If she is a bad shot like me, have her just use her hand to push the balls. Every one she misses she gets to try again and if she doesn’t hit the nuts as hard as she likes, she may try again. If at any point the stick falls out of your ass, you must start again, so don’t flinch too much.

If you are up for a real challenge, attach those brand new alligator clips to the head of your dick and to your ball sack. Every time she knocks one off with the ball, she gets to reattach it and gets that ball back.

I would love to get a picture or two. A video would be even better I am new to this site (have been spying for some time though), but have plenty of video’s I’d be willing to trade.
MissSarahHarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 08:37 PM   #4
Thisisgoingtohurt

Holy shit. That escalated quickly...

If a pool cue ends up in my ass...there will likely be pictures taken, so yes, you can get a looksie

My Mistress thanks you for the idea! My ass/balls not so much

Hard Limits: Poo, Permanent, Cum Eating, Cross dressing, family, Needles.
Thisisgoingtohurt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, ball, punisment, torture