Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-19-2015, 06:41 AM   #1
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Bomb Orgasm marathon dare for desperate pussy

So I just played this little game involving denial and forced orgasm and I feel like I should share it with you. Please note that this dare is made for girls, but guys also are welcome to try (not sure if it will be possible for guys).
It could be used as a reward for lasting prolonged period of denial (if you like forced orgasms) or as a punishment (if you don't like them). The whole thing is divided into two phases: denial/preparation and the main part.

Preparation:
You will be in denial, just long enough to make you will miss the feeling of cumming (or longer). The duration may be decided by your master/mistress or by yourself, just try to deny yourself long enough to be desperate to cum. Additionally you will edge as much as possible. It will make you even more tense and irritated. You can take some rules/dares involving edging or try my masturbathon (what a stupid name). Basicly what I did was masturbating from the moment I woke up for the whole day with very few brakes. I was constantly edging and it made me craving the feeling of orgasm. I did this during my last day of denial. When you're desperate and out of your denial go to the main part.

The main part:
For this part you may want:
  • Some free time (a few hours maybe, varies depending on your stamina)
  • Some vibrating toys
  • Someone to encourage/force you through this. It my be someone physicaly next to you or just someone you can chat over the skype/something
  • Some other equipment you think could help (I used tape to place my vbrating bullet next to my clit and tight sorts to keep vibrator inside of me)

So, before everything you will edge once or twice, just to make you irritated a little more. Try to hold those edges a bit. After that slide vibrator into your pussy, place bullet against your clit, put the buttplug in. Basicly attach your toys to yourself to keep them in place while they constantly tease you. You can also use hands, but it could take some willpower to keep the stimulation after first orgasm.
Then just turn everything on and let yourself cum (shouldn't be long after that many edging). After you cum for the first time don't turn anything off. Keep yourself constantly stimulated and try to orgasm multiple times in a row. Try to push yourself to the limit, then have a few orgasms more. You can set an amount of time you want/have to endure this, try to set an amount of orgasms you want to experience, or just go until you are exhausted and fed up with orgasms (and then go for some more).
You can add some additions, like if you like to expose yourself (like me) cum a few times on a balcony, if you enjoy pain slap your tits/ass a few times after each orgasm, if you're into self bondage tie yourself to a chair.

Feel free to post how it went, did you enjoy it, how many orgasms/how much time did you endure. If you have some ideas to improve this you can also post them here.
PS If you tend to get really wet you may want to place a towel under yourself, so you won't make too much mess.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to ShyExhibitionist for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, for girls, forced orgasm, torture