Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-15-2015, 11:32 AM   #1
Niceguy_BadTimes

Default MMO group?

I've always wanted to be a part of a consistent MMO group who all start new characters and grow together at the same pace. But I hate min/maxers and mean people. I think it would be incredibly fun to be part of a group made up of cool sexy people on here. That way we know we can have fun and make dirty jokes without offending anyone and still have fun without being called out for not knowing all the ins and outs of the game. We can just have fun. Anyway, if anyone is interested just let me know.

Toys: multiple butt plugs and dildos. Chastity cage. Cock ring. Clothes pins and nipple clamps. Rope. Handcuffs.

PM me "Tease" and I will edge 5 times without cumming.
Niceguy_BadTimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 01:41 PM   #2
Thundereye

Well, what did you have in mind for the MMO that you want to play, I mean there is a bunch of MMO's out there, free ones etc. I am personally playin Star Wars the Old Republic, J.M.N does play it aswell for example. Then there are many other games to chose from, just to mention one that I also play would be Vindictus, other people are know are digging Tera(?) aswell as Archage. Give us some more detail about what game you have in mind, would make it easier to find people.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
Thundereye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:03 PM   #3
Niceguy_BadTimes

It was more about the people than the game. What's important is I'd like to play with some newer players who are just cool people.

That being said I tend to enjoy fantasy settings more. I've dabbled in WoW and DDO. Now that ESO has no monthly subscription I'd want to try that, I've heard good things about TERA and I'd enjoy going to WoW or DDO if the group was right...

Toys: multiple butt plugs and dildos. Chastity cage. Cock ring. Clothes pins and nipple clamps. Rope. Handcuffs.

PM me "Tease" and I will edge 5 times without cumming.
Niceguy_BadTimes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gaming, group, mmo