Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 05-22-2015, 01:02 PM   #1
BeeBimBop

Default Sleep Sex?

Hey guys

So my girlfriend and I want to try a new kink this weekend. While I wouldn't say either of us have a real rape or somnophalic fantasy, we are both aroused at the thought of her getting passed out/knocked out in such a way that I can have my complete way with her while she is asleep.

We are obviously going to try the most apparent method, which would be just getting her hammered. I'm wondering what other ways there are though. She is a light sleeper so I cant just start doing stuff when she is asleep on her own accord. I don't want to put her in harms way, so I don't want to use illegal drugs or drugs + alcohol.

Loves: Foodplay, Anal, Piss, Forced, Ass to Mouth, Enema, Cum-Eating, Light Scat, Enema

Punishments: Heavy Scat, Bathroom Control, Messy, Diapers, Hidden Public

Limits: Public, Permanent, Illegal, Family/Friends, Ice, Wedgies, Sissy, Chastity

Check out my Beginner to Expert Scat Dare!

PM DARES

Currently looking for a Master for toilet play. Kik - BlueBeanstalk
BeeBimBop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 04:44 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

I really, really have any expertise on this subject, but I would say drugs that let you fall asleep (normally for people who have trouble sleeping). I believe there are many veriaties in this kind of drugs regarding the potency of the drug.

I read somewhere that narcosis is basicly two types of drugs: drugs that makes you asleep and pain reducing drugs (so you don't wake up from the pain). I advice you not to use the pain reducing drugs, of course. Only the sleeping drugs, so when you inflict (too) much pain (which are not your intentions I assume) she will wake up.

To others who know more about this and think that I am wrong, please say so. Always eager to learn more.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 04:56 PM   #3
Gyev

I doubt if there is any possible option to cause sleeping without "risk" of waking up by not using any chemical stuff. If you want to use something 100% legal, you may want to try with a lot of alcohol, but you need to know, that if she is not an avid drinker, she may have a huge hangover next day and regret what she did.

Other ways (by using chemical things) are chloroform and barbiturates. However both of them are more dangerous and possibly illegal in your country. Overusing alcohol may be dangerous as well.

However there is no magical stuff to make someone sleep and immune on any environmental effects. So you have to either: 1) use a lot of alcohol, 2) use other substances that cause sleeping. In case of number 2 you need to remember that they are probably illegal and if you somehow still want to use them, you have to learn how to use it. I am not recommending second option, according to the law and to the safety.

Advertisements
Kink Talk