Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-05-2015, 07:18 PM   #1
redlipsbighips

Default punish me 19/f first post

I'm dropping out of college, all I do is sit home and get stoned everyday and eat everything, making me fat. I will be home alone all day tomorrow, please punish this small titted, nuaghty big bitch!

19 f, lesbian
Dislikes (punishments): spanking, toothpaste, self humiliation, corner time, lines
Limits: pictures,videos, other people, public, family/friends, blood, poop, very messy,

I have clothespins, toothpaste, and other household items

Last edited by redlipsbighips; 05-05-2015 at 07:35 PM.
redlipsbighips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 07:47 PM   #2
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlipsbighips View Post
I'm dropping out of college, all I do is sit home and get stoned everyday and eat everything, making me fat. I will be home alone all day tomorrow, please punish this small titted, nuaghty big bitch!

19 f, lesbian
Dislikes (punishments): spanking, toothpaste, self humiliation,
Limits: pictures,videos, other people, public, family/friends, blood, poop, very messy,

First thing when you get out of bed you will drink a bottle of water. You will drink a bottle of water every hour for 4 hours. When you are desperate to go you will have to choose how many seconds you are willing to allow yourself to pee. Then you will flip a coin. If it comes up heads you will edge and hold that edge for a number of minutes = to the number of seconds you allowed yourself to pee. If you fail your edge and orgasm, you will spank your ass as well and you are not allowed to pee for another 30 minutes. If it comes up tails you will spank your ass(each cheek) hard with a paddle style impliment (paddle, Brush, bathbrush, ruler, wooden spoon etc). You may only pee once every 30 minutes. If you go over your allotted time to pee, you will reapply the initial punishment and add the edge time / spankings for the additional time on top of it. Your punishment is over when your bladder is empty. A detailed report is expected.

I only work with Females.

Last edited by painbringer; 05-05-2015 at 07:50 PM.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 12:56 PM   #3
redlipsbighips

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post
First thing when you get out of bed you will drink a bottle of water. You will drink a bottle of water every hour for 4 hours. When you are desperate to go you will have to choose how many seconds you are willing to allow yourself to pee. Then you will flip a coin. If it comes up heads you will edge and hold that edge for a number of minutes = to the number of seconds you allowed yourself to pee. If you fail your edge and orgasm, you will spank your ass as well and you are not allowed to pee for another 30 minutes. If it comes up tails you will spank your ass(each cheek) hard with a paddle style impliment (paddle, Brush, bathbrush, ruler, wooden spoon etc). You may only pee once every 30 minutes. If you go over your allotted time to pee, you will reapply the initial punishment and add the edge time / spankings for the additional time on top of it. Your punishment is over when your bladder is empty. A detailed report is expected.
I'm going to be completely honest. I hope I don't regret this. I woke about at around 9am and I already really had to pee. I drank the botttle of water, though. by about 1030-1045am ish, I got lazy and just said "fuck it" and went pee.
I'm really sorry and will accept any punishment within my limits
Limits: pictures
,videos, other people, public, family/friends, blood, poop, very messy,

Old 05-12-2015, 01:13 PM   #4
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlipsbighips View Post
I'm going to be completely honest. I hope I don't regret this. I woke about at around 9am and I already really had to pee. I drank the botttle of water, though. by about 1030-1045am ish, I got lazy and just said "fuck it" and went pee.
I'm really sorry and will accept any punishment within my limits

Lazy does not begin to describe this failure! Bladder control is one of your likes. So, your punishment will include ALL of your dislikes!

First of all you will stuff your panties in your pussy. You will get a paddle style impliment (paddlebrush, bathbrush etc) you will give each "sit spot" 200 hard smacks. Then you will scrub your nipples, clit and anus with your toothbrush for 5 minutes each. Now you will edge and hold that edge for 1 minute. After that you will smear a large amount of tooth paste on each nipple, your clit and your anus. Now you will pull your soaked panties out of your wet pussy and put them in your mouth and tape your mouth shut! Then you will edge again and hold that edge until the burning from the toothpaste stops. If you orgasm you will PM me for aditional punishment!

Last edited by painbringer; 05-12-2015 at 01:22 PM.
Old 05-12-2015, 01:15 PM   #5
corsa198
getDare Addict

Next time you need to pee you should wait until you are absolutely desperate. Make sure you are wearing a sexy pair of panties and some loose jeans.

Then go to the toilet. Sit down to pee as normal. Start peeing and count to 5, once you reach 5 stand up and pull your clothes up, whether you have stopped or not but try and stop as fast as you can. Do this every 15 minutes and drinking 2 glasses of water after each pee.

Repeat this until your bladder is empty.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 01:17 PM   #6
archie21
getDare Succubus

Typical begs a few days and tasks and gets one written for her then cannot be bothered to actually do it properly....
As you like to pee then when you wake go pee...
Drink two litres of water..
Use a ruler to spank your pussy 100 times so it's nice and wet ....
Next orgasm ten times...
Then 100 more spanks.
Now eat... Everything you eat must be rubbed against your pussy.
Then 100 more spanks

Every time you go pee .. Go back to the top and drink the two litres of water...
Every time you pee your total goes up 10 forced orgasms
Every time you pee your spanks go up by 50

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 02:26 PM   #7
redlipsbighips

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post

Lazy does not begin to describe this failure! Bladder control is one of your likes. So, your punishment will include ALL of your dislikes!

First of all you will stuff your panties in your pussy. You will get a paddle style impliment (paddlebrush, bathbrush etc) you will give each "sit spot" 200 hard smacks. Then you will scrub your nipples, clit and anus with your toothbrush for 5 minutes each. Now you will edge and hold that edge for 1 minute. After that you will smear a large amount of tooth paste on each nipple, your clit and your anus. Now you will pull your soaked panties out of your wet pussy and put them in your mouth and tape your mouth shut! Then you will edge again and hold that edge until the burning from the toothpaste stops. If you orgasm you will PM me for aditional punishment!
Your punishment has made me very sorry sir, I will never leave a task incomplete again! I stuffed my panties in my pussy and began spanking myself with the back of my paddle brush. I felt so humiliated and it hurt so bad! Then, I scrubbed my nipples and my clit. It was so degraded and it burned so badly that i started crying about three minutes in to scrubbing my clit. I kept going though, as i knew I was a bad girl and I desrved this. I finished my clit and gritted my teeth as I scrubbed my anus.after the five minutes, I successfully edged for one minute, though it was really hard to to hold it! I smeared toothpaste on my nipples,clit and a anus, holding my breath to get through the stinging. Taping my mouth shut with my wet panties inside was probably the most humiliating part of this, leaving me wet and horny. Edging until the tooth paste stopped burning was so difficult I almost cried but I made it through and didn't orgasm. Thank you for this lesson sir. I will always be sure to complete the tasks I am given from now on.

Old 05-19-2015, 02:35 PM   #8
painbringer
getDare Devil

I am glad that you have learned your lesson Redlips. Very nice report. Thank you.

Old 05-19-2015, 02:45 PM   #9
meesterr86

Default try this for a change

Get completely naked first. Then stick a dildo in your pussy and a spoon in your ass. Now tie with one rope your spoon to your hair. So if you pull your head up and down the spoon will move. Now tie a second tope from your tits tied to your dildo in your pussy. Now go sit like a doggy with your used pantys around your face. Move your head around like a really happy dog.Now you are allowed to orgasm but only form walking around o grinding stuff or pounding a wall. But NO TOUCHING is allowed. When done orgasming. Scream like a wolf in the night. aauauuuaaaaooooooo. untie yourself and right a PM with feedback off the dare.

EXTRA DARE
perform the dare while kik or skyping with me
my skype is bart.lemers1
my kik is blemers86

enjoy,

Limits: extreme public, extreme pain, scat, family

Loves: Dirty talk, orgasm control, getting joi, playing online
meesterr86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
first post, humiliate me, lazy bitch, punish, small tits