Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-15-2011, 02:40 PM   #46
mav34

Since your only a little older than me( I'm 32), I would invite you over for a nice dinner that I prepared for you . I would insist on you staying relaxed while I served you . Every time I went to the kitchen to bring you something I would strip out of my clothing slowly until I was waiting on you in only my underwear. After we had eaten I would offer to make you another drink and ask how strong you wanted it. I would purposely make it way too strong and then suggest that you should pull my underwear down and take me across your lap and spank me for making too strong. Then I guess it would depend on your reaction to this on what I would do next.

WILL DO IF YOU MAKE ME - Anal, Cross Dressing

LIMITS - Public, Messy, Family, Illegal, Permanent

For every PM I get, I will crossdress for 1 hour
mav34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 06:29 PM   #47
batgirl

Well, I'm not one for doling out punishment, but would willingly give it a try if it would make you happy. I have limits, but I don't think spanking is one of them.
batgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 07:43 AM   #48
DiogenesScot

Given that I'm 50ish, 37 seems very nice. All things are relative. (And some relatives are things, but that's a different conversation...)

I wouldn't have any particular drop down menu of Sexy Things To Do, I'd like to spend time with you and see where the chemistry takes us...

Assuming we met through this board, talking honestly about our desires and fantasies seems a reasonable place to start, and we could see where that leads us...

Certainly it would be a chance to mention the things we've always wanted to try but haven't yet... And if that led to trying a few of them, where's the harm?

I'm assertive, more than full on Dom, but what I most enjoy is seeing a partner really, really, REALLY enjoy herself and knowing I helped with that...

That said, the chemistry is crucial. One definite rule of thumb is "Never go to bed with someone you wouldn't want to have breakfast with!"

xxx
DiogenesScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 04:12 PM   #49
Spoiled panties
getDare Sweetheart

If your good looking sky is the limit my dear

Limits
Pictures and videos, other people,

Feel free to message us even if you just want to talk

Kik spoiledpanties
Spoiled panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 04:31 PM   #50
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Depends on how much we were both inebriated and in my wife was interested in doing anything. Otherwise we'd probably just chat, laugh, watch movies until we all passed out. If my wife was interested in anything, who knows, we'd have to find out.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk