Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-04-2015, 02:53 PM   #1
aman3981
getDare Sweetheart

Default Torture my balls

Recently I have been cumming atleast twice daily maybe because of Eva Mendes. She is just so sexy, whenever i see her i just start masturbating.

I want you people to torture my balls and make me cum so much that i can't even think of cumming for at least a week.

I have no toys

Last edited by aman3981; 05-04-2015 at 03:04 PM.
aman3981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 03:49 PM   #2
SubBoyy132

Cover your balls and dick in mint toothpaste, and jack off. You can't wipe any of it off until you've cum three times, so I recommend going fast! It'll hurt like hell.

Likes:Public/Outdoors, Clothespins, Toilet, Swirlies, Public Bathrooms, Verbal Degradation, Anal, Humiliation, Spanking, Underwear, Body Writing, Being a Slave for a Group

Exploring:Piss, Pain, Urinal

Dislikes:Temp Play (ice, etc.), Lines, Repetitive Tasks, Denial, Edging

Limits:Toothpaste, Ball Busting, Ball Torture, Scat, Ass to Mouth, Family, Social Suicide, Permanent, and Blood.
SubBoyy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 04:18 PM   #3
aman3981
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubBoyy132 View Post
Cover your balls and dick in mint toothpaste, and jack off. You can't wipe any of it off until you've cum three times, so I recommend going fast! It'll hurt like hell.
Oh i have just seen your dare. It gets hard as i have just made myself cum. I am starting with your dare right now.
Thanks
Old 05-05-2015, 01:52 PM   #4
aman3981
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubBoyy132 View Post
I have done your punishment. Toothpaste was more cool on balls than cock. Two cumming were bearable. But it became very sensitive third time and it even caused pain to cum the third time. Thanks

People i still don't have control on me. Punish me.
Old 05-05-2015, 02:23 PM   #5
Crush-it

You will need a bottle of vinegar, a tub of rock salt and a tub of hot chilli powder.

Soak your cock and balls in the vinegar then cover in rock salt. Wank the head of your cock and massage your balls very hard for 1 minute then cover your cock and balls in the chilli powder. Again wank for 1 minute before washing the salt and chilli off with the vinegar then start with the rock salt again for a minute and then the chilli again and repeat until you can continue.

Cumming results in a punishment of 20 hard smacks to your balls and 20 hard smacks to the head of your cock. If you do cum before 15 minutes you may not stop but must continue.

Let us know how you get on.
Crush-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 03:04 PM   #6
aman3981
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush-it View Post
You will need a bottle of vinegar, a tub of rock salt and a tub of hot chilli powder.

Soak your cock and balls in the vinegar then cover in rock salt. Wank the head of your cock and massage your balls very hard for 1 minute then cover your cock and balls in the chilli powder. Again wank for 1 minute before washing the salt and chilli off with the vinegar then start with the rock salt again for a minute and then the chilli again and repeat until you can continue.

Cumming results in a punishment of 20 hard smacks to your balls and 20 hard smacks to the head of your cock. If you do cum before 15 minutes you may not stop but must continue.

Let us know how you get on.
Hey i would be more than willing to do it. But i don't have anything as i am not at home. Can you please modify it so that it can be done without anything.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, cumming