Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-04-2015, 10:01 AM   #1
wannabtrained

Asterisk Suggest creative dares to do in the morning at home

Hi there, so I was curious if anyone of you can suggest me some good,interesting and fun dares to do in the morning which will include my pussy .

Hope you'll get really creative.
Please read carefully my likes and dislikes before posting.
thanks.

Likes: edging, orgasm control, being spied, cum denial, cunt stretching, ruining.

Limits: friends, family, pets, blood/needles, piss, shit, messy, anal, diaper, writing lines, clothing control, long-term, mouth, pussy spankings, nipple torture.

Kik cuntcaveslut
wannabtrained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 10:05 AM   #2
Boy1994

Put ten ice cubes in you're pussy. One at a time. You can insert the next when the first is melted. You can't put any clothes on until all 10 are melted

Kik: Boyy1994
Snapchat: Boyy1994
Boy1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 10:06 AM   #3
wannabtrained

Wow thanks, that's really interesting, may I play with my pussy while waiting for the ice to melt?

Likes: edging, orgasm control, being spied, cum denial, cunt stretching, ruining.

Limits: friends, family, pets, blood/needles, piss, shit, messy, anal, diaper, writing lines, clothing control, long-term, mouth, pussy spankings, nipple torture.

Kik cuntcaveslut
wannabtrained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 10:10 AM   #4
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

Let's do some morning spanking! You'll need a wooden spoon and some rubber bands, have them reachable from bed. First thing in the morning, 100 smacks per ass cheek with the spoon and then 25 snaps on your clit with the rubber bands. If you're not happy with then numbers let me know and we'll figure something out!
Bluetooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 11:36 AM   #5
Jakalphantim

Find a wooden spoon, strip from the waist down right there in the kitchen, spread your pussy lips with one hand then spank your clit with the wooden spoon, no less than 7 times, no more than 10. Do Not be gentle, make your clit ache but not hurt, and make sure it will last. Rub the round part of the spoon once against the opening of your pussy, then put it away, do Not clean it. Pull your clothes back on, but before you pull your panties up, put two ice cubes inside your pussy, push them as deep as you can. Then return to your room and masturbate till you cum twice.

Alternatively, after you get up, or any time of the day really, strip from the waist down, open your window and the shade, sit in the window so your ass and pussy are hanging outside and in full view, then masturbate to no less than three orgasms, try not to be heard. As an added challenge, put three ice cubes inside your pussy first and keep them there as you cum.
Jakalphantim is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
creative, dare, fuck, morning, pussy